Talk about a Star Wars fanboy

Fanta

SPIT TAKE!!!!!!!!!! Holy cow thats an awesome collection....one thing is certain there is no "real" Princess Leia in his life..lol

I dunno dude, last year @ Dragoncon there were some pretty darn attractive geek chicks that would probably flock to a guy like him.

nice collection my i have about that many stuff in n guage trains.

You and my dad should talk trains. I just finished dropping off the last load of anything train I had to him.

They don't. They have piercings and tattoos. I would know :D

not all of them justin. you have limited experience. the freak chicks have tats and piercings but if you get the real geek(read,bookworms)chics, most of them do leave their glasses on. nothing like a pearl necklace that gets her glasses too.

not all starwars.. i saw what believed to be the terminators hand next to the TV.. yet still an awesome place.. and collection he should have some hefty amounts cash if he keeps them

I thought that was the forearm that Luke had replaced. Staring at it though, you may be correct.

I thought that was the forearm that Luke had replaced. Staring at it though, you may be correct.

no i your right fanta.. after thinking about it..it is anakins hand i remember seeing anakins hand at the end.. although still kinda looks like terminators..