CASH FOR CLUNKERS *NOT A JOKE*

brianpaul98

I just got an e-mail that linked to a youtube video from Fox News. Glenn Beck explains and shows what our government is up to with this program. If you turn in a clunker and register through the website on your PC the government basically has legal access to ALL YOUR COMPUTER FILES FOREVER!!!!! You think I'm joking go watch the video, its not a joke. A must watch for everyone.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Question is, will they actualy do that, or is it just legal jargon put there to prevent future liability?

Any of you read the find print on other things you have agreed to? You agree to this kind of crap all the time, and it never actualy happens to you, it's just legal jargon to benifit the other party.

Conspiracy theorist; have fun with this one ;)

Question is, will they actualy do that, or is it just legal jargon put there to prevent future liability?

Any of you read the find print on other things you have agreed to? You agree to this kind of crap all the time, and it never actualy happens to you, it's just legal jargon to benifit the other party.

Conspiracy theorist; have fun with this one ;)

x2. How many people are on myspace and facebook? Have you read their user agreements? Any and all info you post, any and all pictures you upload become the property of myspace and facebook and they can and will do with them what they please. They can use them in commercials, online advertisements, etc without compensation to you. Same with sites like photobucket.

You post your information on basically any site on the web, and guess what, they own it. It's something they put there to cover their a$$. Try reading the end user agreement of a program like Norton Anti-virus, McAfee, etc. Go ahead and post some of the interesting things you find.

This last election is really the first time I ever followed anything political and because of everything I heard during the last election I bought a few books, started listening more closely and watching Fox news since its about the only news network that's not in the pocket of this current administration. What I learned was VERY disturbing. This is hands down the GREATEST country on the face of this planet and up until now has done pretty well in the grand scheme of things.

Now look at the past 6 months and we see things that have never happened before in the history of this country. The banks, housing market and auto industry have been taken over by the federal government. Now the health care industry and insurance companies are in their sights and we just may be headed into a socialized health care system which is proven to be the worst system in the world.

This cash for clunkers deal is a huge failure as far as managing a very small program goes, can you imagine what will happen if our government takes over health care. I'm not sure the age group on this site anymore but I would say its on the younger side but what you need to do is look at your parents and grandparents because they are the ones that will me most affected. This is nothing more than a massive power grab by our federal government to gain more control over the people and steal more of your liberty.

If you doubt just think in this way, what would the government need to do to have total control over you?

1.) Control your money (they talked about seizing our 401K and retirement funds)

2.) Control your home and what goes on in your home (smart grid technology monitors you)

3.) Control your means of transportation (many new cars have GPS, Onstar, etc...)

4.) Control your body (the new health care bill)

If you deal with the federal government its worse than dealing with the mob. BE VERY CAREFUL WHAT YOU SING IN THESE DAYS!!!! This is a perfect example of how big brother can take control of your life.

Anyone out there who is listening needs to get involved and fight back against this before its too late. OH YES and please be careful because out government now has a snitch program right on the white house.gov website.

"If you get an email or see something on the web about health insurance reform that seems fishy, send it to flag@whitehouse.gov."

You can read it for yourself right here :

http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/Facts-Are-Stubborn-Things/

Take care and stay informed, these are crazy times we are living in.

Not surprising. Scary, but believable.

Hay Chad, you and all the rest of the people out there taking this lightly better wake up. This current administration is not facebook or myspace your dealing with. Did you watch the video? Have you noticed everyone being attacked for speaking out at the local town hall meetings? Have you noticed what happened to GM, Chrysler, the banks? What do they have in common? The all took bailout money from the government. Even the banks that WANTED TO PAY IT BACK weren't allowed to. Why is that? Because if they pay the money back they are off the hook and the government wants that CONTROL. Show me exactly where the federal government has any legal, constitutional right to take over a private company... unless they signed a contract.

You can agree or not agree that's why this is the greatest country on earth, your free to choose... for now...

brianpaul98 Then why are you using a windows box? If your worried about it switch to a open source op system and mod it for security. Your user agreement for windows has you agreeing to a back door. Next to that there websit cookey tracking is nothing.

the cable box on your TV has been watching you though that little window on the front for decades, so this is nothing new.

Same with the phone, it can and does hear your conversations even when it's hung up.

your cell phone tracks your location at all times and also monitors your activities. Why do you think the camera phones are so cheap now? cause the government pays the cell companies for 24/7 access to all of them.

you know what is next, right ?

:spacecraft:

Read that stuff if you want, but you do realize it's a biased source of information, right ? You can bias your self all you want, that doesn't change reality.

Did you know that the CIA actualy shot JFK? the government has been doing this kind of stuff since before most of us were borne...

LOL

Hello, everyone, glad you could wake up and smell what is being shoveled.

Please, if you want a real good scare, check this out......

NOT A THEORY

Great big huge fun.

Tim

Edit: By the way, this was 2003. Six glorious years have passed, WHAT do you think happens now without your knowledge? Deal with it, or man up and use your right to overthrow the government.

Edited by UlrichWolf

Sit back and LOL all you want, this is the first time in history that things are moving this fast in the wrong direction and have gone this far. It your freedom is not that important to you then don't worry about it. These are not conspiracy theories either, open your eyes this stuff its happening right in front of your face. More of your freedom is disappearing every day.

cell phones can and do track you, that is not a joke. If you are serious about being scared of "big brother", that is the first thing you should get rid of. As long as you all keep your cell phones, I'll just consider the rest of this conspiracy crap as just that, crap.

Just because they can doens't mean they do is my point. If they really want access to your "personal stuff", they already have it ;)

I have a degree in electornics engineering and have been in the IT field for 16 years. Trust me, they are far more capable than you probalby know, and have been all along, yet I have never been witness to, or become a victom of, data thef by "the man". The only time I've ever even seen "the man" was when I worked on a job at the national node for ATT wireless, "the man" showed up (with a warrant) to tap into the HLR system to track the location of a criminal.

Like Ulrichwolf said, do something or go on with your life like you did before.

I have a degree in electornics engineering and have been in the IT field for 16 years. Trust me, they are far more capable than you probalby know, and have been all along, yet I have never been witness to, or become a victom of, data thef by "the man". The only time I've ever even seen "the man" was when I worked on a job at the national node for ATT wireless, "the man" showed up (with a warrant) to tap into the HLR system to track the location of a criminal.

I have seen it first hand. When Americas Army first came out. Before they full well admited it was for tracking, gathering of data both about the users and for them to contact them, and also for teaching skills like recon, about weppons and which one's to use when, field dressing and CPR ETC.

I was contacted due to the hours I logged playing and tactics I used. As well as my choice of often taking the roll of a sniper and my accuracy.

There is often another hiden aspect to. You open your router / firewall to the game through virtual servers and port forwarding.

I'm not just talking about the electronics part of it although its a big part of it. What I have been doing right now is watching my state representatives who are voting for this crap (cap and trade, the health care bill, amnesty for illegals etc...) and I will be doing everything I can to inform people about whats going on right under our noses. They will be targeted in this next election and I encourage you to call your local, state and national reps and let your voice be heard. This may be your last chance because if this type of legislation keeps getting passed through it can't be reversed. Heres a little to think about that may get your thinking right, if the government can step in and take over a huge corporation like it was nothing and fire the CEO what makes you think they can't say hey, that car needs to pass strict emissions and get at least 20 MPG or YOU CAN'T license and insure it? You think it can't happen, it happens slow but steady and believe me its coming for all our cars. Cap and trade is just the start, it open a big door for the EPA to start taking away your rights and freedoms.

Get involved with your state reps, find out who they are and use your first amendment rights while you still have them and ask where they stand on these issues. If they are for cap and trade, government run health care, open borders and citizenship for illegals tell them hell no and your going to vote against them in the upcoming elections.

Speak out while you still can

AH YES.

CHANGE YOU CAN BELIEVE IN!!!!!!!

Never said what the change was - BUT YOU CAN BELIVE IN IT!!!

And now we are JUST starting to see WHAT the change is. :idea: :angry: :( :unsure:

Brown shirts are not around, BUT the Labor Unions & ACORN Red T-shirts are starting to show up at the Town Hall meetings. How much did ACORN get from the "Stimulus Package"?

What's happening now, is just the tip of the iceburg for what's coming.

And I am positive that this BS Health Care Plan WILL be passed into law. There are not enough Blue Nose Democrats in the Congress and the Senate that have the BRASS NUTS to vote against it. The Republicians don't have any BRASS NUT's either to REALLY speak out against it.

For What It's Worth.

KEN

EDIT - Remember this photo of you know who that circulated on the internet last year? What's written on the board? HHHHHHMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.plumbbobblog.com/images/obamablackboard.jpg

Edited by Starfighterpilot

If it was on Fox news, it must be true!

I heard on there that Obama wasn't born in the US either.

You know, come to think of it, right under their logo, it does say "Fair and Balanced"

They're about as balanced as Gary Busey at Oktoberfest.

Tim

Don't any of you remember any of the new laws enacted right after 9/11? the ones that were put in place to catch terrorist, but could theoreticaly be used against any of us, without warrants? That was almost 8 years ago.

Have any of you felt the loss any privlidged rights since then?

Do any of you recall the political party that ran government at that time? I seem to recall it being a lot of republicans...

If you really feel passionate about this kind of stuff, what have you done about all those laws?

Are you aware that some of them have been abolished and/or modified to protect citizens rights? Some of them were/are being abolished/modified by the current administration.

I'm not a democrat BTW...

Don't any of you remember any of the new laws enacted right after 9/11? the ones that were put in place to catch terrorist, but could theoreticaly be used against any of us, without warrants? That was almost 8 years ago.

Have any of you felt the loss any privlidged rights since then?

Do any of you recall the political party that ran government at that time? I seem to recall it being a lot of republicans...

If you really feel passionate about this kind of stuff, what have you done about all those laws?

Are you aware that some of them have been abolished and/or modified to protect citizens rights? Some of them were/are being abolished/modified by the current administration.

I'm not a democrat BTW...

I do. They had the go-ahead to tap your phone and monitor your emails, if they had any inkling that you or somebody you MIGHT be in contact with MIGHT be a bad guy. Privacy rights went right out the window with that, but you never heard about anybody getting wrongfully busted because of it. It was scare tactics and cover our bases BS in case we get caught doing what we've been doing all along.

And at one point FOX News went to court to fight a suit about their bogus reporting. They went to court for the ok to outright lie to the masses. They won. Nothing fair. Nothing balanced.

Watch the movie "Enemy of the state" if you want a conspiracy scare that's probably pretty close to the truth.