Heat waves suck!

UlrichWolf

I don't see much of a problem when it's blowing 36 degree air at you with a gale force wind.

Tim

Oh I hear ya. I just wanted to make not of your first problem :-P

I hear ya on bad temps. I get a different number but it feels the same to me 47*C every day driving in to work. Some times 52*C.

I would kill for some heat in the North East!

We haven't really had a summer at all. A few days here and there in the 80's but it's still in the 40's almost every night and rain constantly.

you could be going 150MPH and it would never make a difference in the ambient temp. So your 40MPH indication is irrelevent. (sp)

Well, unless your speed actually increases the temp from friction of the air, I guess.

Turborusty

Edited by Turborusty

you could be going 150MPH and it would never make a difference in the ambient temp. So your 40MPH indication is irrelevent. (sp)

Well, unless your speed actually increases the temp from friction of the air, I guess.

Turborusty

That statement was included just for you, actually. We all know how those late 80's Chrysler minivans would show 150 degrees if you let them idle for 5 minutes with no air blowing over the sensor, right?

Tim

That statement was included just for you, actually. We all know how those late 80's Chrysler minivans would show 150 degrees if you let them idle for 5 minutes with no air blowing over the sensor, right?

Tim

I was just praying that you weren't trying to say it would be hotter without the 40MPH wind chill.

Yes, the sensors will heat soak sitting still, you are correct.

I should have known better, it being you and all. You're no spring chicken ;)

Turborusty

I would kill for some heat in the North East!

We haven't really had a summer at all. A few days here and there in the 80's but it's still in the 40's almost every night and rain constantly.

We'll gladly give you some of our 100+ degree heat from here in texas.:)

I would rather have 114 in the summer than -10 and 7 feet of snow in the winter. I can't wait to move to Kentucky!

one of my brothers bought property on a mountain top in KY , i was suprise'd when i ask him about snow and he said he almost never sees any , he's on the western top part we were oreginaly from the eastern side, down next to wva and pa, and tenn ,local town was barborsville ,ky,, girls schools all over the place ,,, i don't ever recall seeing much flat land arround there ,but i do remember so darn cold winters

been in fl for 35+ years now no snow but damn this heat

Edited by Shelby