Smoked another Mustang GT

BrokenquestTSI

i would like everyone to know im not trying to knock the quest. i wanted one since they were new. this kid just bugs me with what he says. i never here him say he beat anything but a mustang, an most of his post are stupid.

i have a friend that loves his civic, i dont understand it but i dont knock him for it either.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

must I say this again for the eleventy billionth time....

The Quest is fast for what it is. Quests were not made to be straight line performers anyway...they were built to turn. Therefore the reasoning of the widebody, wider track = better handling.

Mustangs on the other hand, were built for the straight line, and not for the twisties.

They are two completely different cars built for completely different reasons.

Thats just like all the HOnda guys....Hondas weren't built for racing. The CEO of Honda even said that himself. They were built for economical commuting, not to be race cars. (not all of them...you get my point)

Also, not saying any car can't be fast or handle well. With enough money, anything can be fast and stick at the same time. I'm just saying bone stock off the shelf.

May I also add...I'm not a fan of a lot of cars...but, I appreciate them for what they are and don't hate on them. I think I mentioned this earlier...but, I took a stock GT with my QUest, but, I didn't claim Mustangs were crap because of it....because, I know if he built that car up to any extent...he'd have me....

So....

I'll just end it there, with an old...

"Can't we all just get along?"

lol i really dont even hate all stangs dude. i like the cobras cuz theyre baddass. i hate the stock v6's that run 9's off the showroom floor ya know what i mean? i was just proud of my car cuz this guy had a 0-something GT. idk what year or whatever but it was nice and sounded good, ect. i wasnt bragging about beating must after must, theyre most of the races you get cuz theyre always trying to show everyone whos boss, and if a cobra or something along that lines came around, i would just drive normal and he will speed by.

lol i really dont even hate all stangs dude. i like the cobras cuz theyre baddass. i hate the stock v6's that run 9's off the showroom floor ya know what i mean? i was just proud of my car cuz this guy had a 0-something GT. idk what year or whatever but it was nice and sounded good, ect. i wasnt bragging about beating must after must, theyre most of the races you get cuz theyre always trying to show everyone whos boss, and if a cobra or something along that lines came around, i would just drive normal and he will speed by.

Just think about how the 03/04 Cobras felt around here getting beat by a Colt. :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...

yah, you sure he was trying to race? cause 5.0 let alone the newer GTs ate my starion a few times. i beat a few but anyone that know what there doing with a 5.0 or any stang at all can kill our quest(most of ours) sorry to say.

as much as i HATE stangs. the most common car and the cars i hate the most.

stock vs stock i beleive the stang got us on launch and on roll, unless you know what to do on roll. cause i did race a stang(light mods) on a VERY open freeway for a pretty long run and i was barely pulling away from him(i did win tho ^_^)

i dont support illegal races, but anytime someone obviously calls you out on the freeway, you gotta go even if you know your gonna lose

Yup I know of a really fast **cough 4 cyl. ** cough** Here is a video of it against a vette in a legal race. I'm a ford man but have a spot for quests because they are so darn sexy. Just wish mine had a 5.0

My little festy will bust your broknquest just for the record. You make this forum seem like a bad place with your stupidity.

http://i664.photobucket.com/albums/vv7/eurotiva/th_MOV02292.jpg

you, erotica or whatever, all im sayin is i second this opinion. stay gay with your common car. 5.0 motor belongs in a mustang.keep it there.

the most common car and the cars i hate the most.

mustangs are gay, they are not bad cars, they just are barely used correctly. and if you want a 5.0 engine in your starquest than i hate you more than i hate the rustangs. go to hades. and take your car with ya. turbocharged american muscle car whatever. its gay. i see old a** ladies driving them everyday. if i pass a older guy or whatever i dont even give him the BOV. i hate mustangs cuz of most of the crowd they bring. remind me of these gay a** ravens fans around here. this forums a bad place for rustangs. thats why its a starquest community. idc whos car can burn mine. i know i dont have much more than stock, but i do know this, i DO NOT have a rustang, and if i pulled in a parking lot and theyres a bunch of girls, or people of all kinds for that matter, an i parked next to a 5.SLOW then everyone would look at my car. put money on it. they should call the war stories forum the Rustang parade.........pisses me off.

Edited by BrokenquestTSI

im not gonna lie man, i see a few nice a** mustangs daily, but i see ten times more gay ones in a day as well. thats the only reason i dislike them. you see em too much. Now the starquest on the otherhand, i could LIVE at a meet or pigeon forge and they will never get old to me. idk about you guys

Hey BROKEN!!!!!!!

I really hope your only 16 and just starting to get into cars. Ill only give you one good point. You do have a car not seen everyday and thats all you have. I also have a "rustang" as you call them, that you wont see another like it. Before you say anything about being rich, shut your mouth. I work 40+ hrs a week and turn wrenches at nite to pay for my car and all thats done to it. I will decimate your tiny little car in any race you want. Straight line, road course, autocross, or hell lets go run the Dragon. Im game for any of those cause I can show you how a mustang is supposed to run and HANDLE!!!! Ill even put $1,000 on your parking lot fantasy. My car would pull away any girl or person looking at your car before i even stopped. Just so you know that Im not messing around take a look at the link below and see how much the photograpers at the Dragon loved my car. And this was only 1 pass on it. Lets you get that many pics from your uber rare car!!!!!!

http://www.photoreflect.com/pr3/viewalbum.aspx?a=612001

Hey BROKEN!!!!!!!

I really hope your only 16 and just starting to get into cars. Ill only give you one good point. You do have a car not seen everyday and thats all you have. I also have a "rustang" as you call them, that you wont see another like it. Before you say anything about being rich, shut your mouth. I work 40+ hrs a week and turn wrenches at nite to pay for my car and all thats done to it. I will decimate your tiny little car in any race you want. Straight line, road course, autocross, or hell lets go run the Dragon. Im game for any of those cause I can show you how a mustang is supposed to run and HANDLE!!!! Ill even put $1,000 on your parking lot fantasy. My car would pull away any girl or person looking at your car before i even stopped. Just so you know that Im not messing around take a look at the link below and see how much the photograpers at the Dragon loved my car. And this was only 1 pass on it. Lets you get that many pics from your uber rare car!!!!!!

http://www.photoreflect.com/pr3/viewalbum.aspx?a=612001

Uhm, really unnecessary dude.. You shouldn't be calling people sixteen either, because your getting mad over the e-webs.. I also hope you don't write books, that would make my head hurt.

Yet another person who joined, simply to defend a Mustang. Wow dude...you have no life.

Also...I'm 16, and take very much offense to you using that as an insult.

He didn't join to defend a Mustang. He joined to read up and learn to help a fellow SQ member out. Oddly enough there's an SQ sitting in his yard right now that he's putting countless hours of work into over the past few months. He's put HIS car outside in the rain to help me with my car and my car runs the way it does now thanks to him. And he's done all of this while working a real full time job and while spending his afternoons wrenching on other cars. To me that is having a life.

And before you jump all over the age insult, have you even read any of the OPs posts/threads?? Maybe if he didn't act/write like such a child, then he wouldnt be talked to/treated like one.

He didn't join to defend a Mustang. He joined to read up and learn to help a fellow SQ member out. Oddly enough there's an SQ sitting in his yard right now that he's putting countless hours of work into over the past few months. He's put HIS car outside in the rain to help me with my car and my car runs the way it does now thanks to him. And he's done all of this while working a real full time job and while spending his afternoons wrenching on other cars. To me that is having a life.

And before you jump all over the age insult, have you even read any of the OPs posts/threads?? Maybe if he didn't act/write like such a child, then he wouldnt be talked to/treated like one.

I'm sorry...just, being he joined, just today, then his first post is used to defend a Muskrat...just found that a little fishy.

But as I now see that...I withdrew my comment...

I'm sorry...just, being he joined, just today, then his first post is used to defend a Muskrat...just found that a little fishy.

But as I now see that...I withdrew my comment...

He joined back in June, but had no reason to post. I wasn't trying to be mean. I'm just going to defend a friend specially since he joined here for the sole reason to help me with my headache of a car.

I think something might be up with the alternator cause it got this weird "whine" coming from under the hood.

HA HA! Nice one Taz! "just a GT" my A$$ ;)

I still think I could run with ya, after you burn me in the quarter. lol

I look for mustangs almost as much as Civics. Most stangs are nothing special. But like stated above you really never know what you are getting into. There are without a doubt some nasty ones out there. My buddy has a 5.0 that's running a stoker kit and also has a wierd "whine" under the hood.

That thing is one mean car, in a straight line :)

lol! yea you told your friend to come on here and say all that. ha. whatever dude. i been tryin to drop this dead thread with a positive musang post, then your friend had to start actin all gay at me and say " hey BROKEN! " bwaha..

i just dislike american muscle which is my opinion. you have yours. race and burn a conquest and make your own thread if you got something to say man damn. enclosing.

I can honestly say that i never liked mustangs myself ..

But all in all its what you prefer, you are the one having to drive the car, and keep it maintained.

I have nothing against a mustang, or the people driving them, and yes it does get kinda annoying when you hear one three cars back at a red light reving the s*** out of the motor with the x pipe and flowmasters!!

I have seen some very very nice mustangs out there, but i was always a chevy man myself, so i am sure people said the same thing about camaro's and other chevy hot rods..

ITS A BIG WORLD CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you, erotica or whatever, all im sayin is i second this opinion. stay gay with your common car. 5.0 motor belongs in a mustang.keep it there.

mustangs are gay, they are not bad cars, they just are barely used correctly. and if you want a 5.0 engine in your starquest than i hate you more than i hate the rustangs. go to hades. and take your car with ya. turbocharged american muscle car whatever. its gay. i see old a** ladies driving them everyday. if i pass a older guy or whatever i dont even give him the BOV. i hate mustangs cuz of most of the crowd they bring. remind me of these gay a** ravens fans around here. this forums a bad place for rustangs. thats why its a starquest community. idc whos car can burn mine. i know i dont have much more than stock, but i do know this, i DO NOT have a rustang, and if i pulled in a parking lot and theyres a bunch of girls, or people of all kinds for that matter, an i parked next to a 5.SLOW then everyone would look at my car. put money on it. they should call the war stories forum the Rustang parade.........pisses me off.

do you mean like this?theres nothing gay about my car,lets see your rustang killer.the only reason you dont give the old guy the bov is cause you cant let off while passing him

http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t126/timtsi/mini-IMG_0023.jpg

http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t126/timtsi/7xjx8jm.jpg

Edited by tim si