Smoked another Mustang GT

BrokenquestTSI

oh and yea, there more proof your a rich guy. all them cars you own.

...................and wheres roush? aint he with yall rustang dudes...???

And Taz, im not even reading that post about mustangs. you mustang guys talk. im out of this mustang-lovin hell. yall can have your war stories forum back.....

-Broken

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

naaa man, your probley some older guy, with maaaad money, and your probley good as hell at workin on cars and know alot about em. i just hate mustangs. and, well, the point of this thread is..........i beat a (probley stock) mustang GT. thanks you.

your the only person i respond to as far as stangs go only because you talk so stupid.

^^^ This...... best line of the thread

oh and yea, there more proof your a rich guy. all them cars you own.

...................and wheres roush? aint he with yall rustang dudes...???

And Taz, im not even reading that post about mustangs. you mustang guys talk. im out of this mustang-lovin hell. yall can have your war stories forum back.....

-Broken

Show's how much you really DON'T know

im not rich and im deffenitly not a kid.

i buy my car buy saving money. i mod my cars buy side jobs and over time.

im not saying that mustangs are great, if you ever talked to my friend they would be the frist to say i talk crap about them.

mine is necked name the white piece of crap. but fox body are light parts are plentiful and the suspension is good for drag racing that is why i picked it.

so moral of the story, you want to post a win, fine but dont belittle the car. one mans junk is another mans treasure.

yup im really old 27 in a few week i know more about cars then you ever will. I'm not a jerk thats how I make my living(damn good at it too.). Its fine that you dont like mustangs . I personal think that fox hatches are ugly as heck and would never own one but to part it out.

the moral of the story is you make a post a week about killing mustangs, its getting old. But judging from your posts you 17ish and work at a grocery store.

You know you could just come up here buy the 2jz quest have a nice fast car and you will nolonger feel the need to race. There is no point in racing when your driving a 500+hp car.

one of the fastest quest out there has Rustang wheels (highly boosteds chrome cobra r's ).

Keep posting ill keep laughing.

Taz I hate those crap ford powersteering pumps always whining. :rolleyes:

I still think soemone has mustang envy or something. You need to stop racing other kids on there way to the grocery store.

So its the power steering pump making that noise???? I thought it was the alternator bearings or something to do with the alternator because it got turned around and machined down a little bit.

But then again, what do I know... I'm just a mustang loving chick I guess...

lol!

Who cares? Anything can be made fast.

I know local mustang guys who trap in the 170's, have to prep the street with VHT and lay absolute waste to liter bikes(busa's, ZX14's etc) on the freeway. Same with Supra's, though they trap in the 180's now.

Do I like honda's? Not really no.. Does that mean I don't respect a friends 93 hatch that traps in the 150's? Hardly.

a***************s are everywhere, some even drive SQ's.

So I think we've established that some people dislike Mustangs and some do like them.. Yawwwnnn.. Hey my friend Joe moved to Naples a few years back I hear it's beautiful down there, I've never been but I've been looking forward to driving the StarQuest down there to visit..

more like ruststangs

now how about a Super Coupe, those are HOT

Super Coupes...what brought those up?

Either way...don't hate'm.

http://www.automotivetraveler.com/images/stories/easygallery/resized/147/1237585061_Dodge_Super_Coupe.jpg

Also, must I post this song again? He lives in Dundalk, MD....98 Rock down there often makes fun of the area, but...just to fit this topic....I ask you all to please listen to this song.

The Devil Went Down to Dundalk

look, i was sharing a story in the war stories, and as usual in the war stories thread, (where they hang out) when here comes the usual mustang police talkin a bunch of crap cuz i beat one. i never said i was gonna "beat you up", or "beat you in a race". you guys are always tryin to lk, tell me that SOME mustangs are fast. which i know. and they come along once in a while. some even own starquests....which makes me sad. but some people would actually buy a car for 30 some grand or however more expensive they are than ANY quest.

but, ill use the same defense. go get a loan for how much even a mustang cobra costs. with that money, go buy a quest and make it MPI and bigger turbo, ect. still wont even out on how much the cobra costs. and i bet it beats a cobra. *cough* four cylinder *cough*

you guys have nice fast ones. this guy i beat didnt. aight? ya got it? dont start cryin an tellin us that SOME mustangs will beat mine. cool dude. i know.

IDC about hearin anymore about mustangs. i beat one. point of the thread. (not yours. and probley couldnt)

I own a dodge ram 1500 Daytona :(

Does that make me a ricer? O.o

yes it does....now give it to me so you don't go completley rice on us :P

and...not to ruffle any feathers....but, a 5.0 Mustang is a car. What makes them what they are is the motor. The 5.0 is cheap to build, and make nice power out of it. I am by NO means a Ford man, but, after seeing a 1100hp 5.0, I've became a believer in the ever so common motor.

So, because you hate Mustangs, do you hate any Quest that has a 5.0L swap in it?

And, back on topic, good job on the kill...I took a 30,000 mile 5.0 GT (completley stock) as well. But, even afterwards, we talked about the cars, and, that one was in very nice shape.

So, just because its a car you dislike, don't hate them...just, don't ever buy one...case closed...but, appreciate the people and the car for keeping the hobby going.

Hell, I dispise the ricers....but, though they are annoying, and not usually fast, they are cars, and car people...once again, keeping the hobby alive.

Okay...I best shut up now.

I'm gonna step in and be the one to say this. Mustangs do suck, it is the truth. Everyone prances around in there STOCK mustang like they can kill everyone/everything.. Mustangs have wayy to much potential, but most people don't take advantage of it. Edited by BlowinUp54B's

LoL stupid Mustang wannabe racer drivers.. They irritate me soo much when I'm on the road.. Especially the ones in them v6's trying to drive all fast.. (My mom has a 99 v6 Mustang I drive when the StarQuest needs parts, etc.) lol I've bought and installed thicker spark plug wires, a new coil, a K&N for it, I even change the oil on it, I can't lie I have tried to make it faster and I have driven fast in it thinking, Hmm it does feel a lil faster.. I also broke 3 of the rims on 3 separate times hoping curves, messin around in the rain or drunk.. I have no respect for it, they also have the turning radius of a school bus.. :biggrinumbrella1:

I always wanted a 88 and up to about 93 mustangs i thought they were nice cars. i would still take one and drop a turbo cleveland in it. you have to put the right motor in it then it comes alive.

im not here to take sides on this but i have owned several mustangs and several quests...theres no shame to own or drive a mustang...my first car was a 68 mustang, and my last was an 03 cobra...I dont have one now since I have a two year old son, so i have a daytona charger...mustang are a hobby for alot of people..my father has several..he doesnt race or abuse them...I did when i was younger and beat alot of different cars..it was fun...mustangs are cheap, reliable and can be made fast...the older ones the fox body did come with low HP...so alot of things can beat those..but the rustang talk, blah blah doesnt make sense to me...when you have a hobby car like a quest or a mustang, firebird, camaro etc it makes you appreciate the car more..of course there are a hole mustang owners i will agree to that..even when you own a mustang some of the owners of other mustangs will be jerks to you also, ive ran into that many times..one thing about our cars are when you run into another owner its like a surprise for both and you have made a friend, cant say that about every mustang owner ive met....but we shouldnt bash other cars or owners enless they deserve it.....