TRANSFORMERS!!

Komeuppance

Going tomorrow. Gonna watch it at the Arclight "Cinerama Dome", get some drinks and dinner at their restaurant/ bar before the movie. Can't wait.

The best I could do today was get my son the Optimus Prime and Bumblebee toys from Burger King! :hmm3grin2orange: Had to bribe the kid behind the counter for those, too. I can't wait to see this movie.

For now I've just been listening to this over and over.....

I heard the opposite, that is was good, and even though it was nearly 3 hours long, it didn't feel like it.

You must be the type that's super critical of movies, and spends more time debating events in the movie, than the movie is long, haha.

I hope to see it this weekend, I want to go see it on IMAX

Edited by D_Venable

nah man, i'll watch anything. but i know a bunch of people who are just the type to act the critic.

as far as im concerned, it's a movie about robots that transform into cars. I'm NOT really expecting anything more than that.

and that's the right attitude!

won't be this week

stupid bills.

Took the wife and kids to check it out theater last night...........we loved it....I was a huge Transformers fan when I was a kid so its fun to see my kids enjoying it too.....

I wish they would put the original cartoon back on the air, they want like $400 for the DVD set....I want to see me some Dinobots again........