Mark aka Marksweet

turboTSI

I bought a Blitz turbo timer form him and he was nice enough to let me pay him in 3 installment for the final ballance, and HE PAYED SHIPPING  what a guy he is deffinatly 100% awsoem in my book.. I would do bussiness with him again.. THX Mark

turboTSI

• 3 weeks later...

I purchased a 88 steering wheel from mark.  He e-mailed pics very quickly and beat the lowest price I was quoted by almost 10 bucks($27.50).  As soon as I sent the money he put the wheel in the mail and notified me w/tracking #.  The whole transaction took a total of 2 weeks.  Thanx for the quick transaction.

David

I purchased an intake manifold from Mark at a very good price and it is in very good condition. Mark is definately one of the good guys on this board. This isn't the first time that I've delt with Mark and I must say that each transaction went smoothly. I talk to Mark on a consistant basis and consider him a good freind as well. Thanks, Mark!

Jerry

Mark hooked me up with an accordian hose, and a distributor, both looking like brand new parts, for a song.  When I placed the order, I was having a negative cash flow problem, but I played it straight, told him when I could pay him, and the day the money order arrived at his place, he had the stuff boxed up and ready to fly, which it did.  And, if that wasn't good enough, he offered to help me troubleshoot a stuttering problem that I was having, the distributor, we determined, was the problem.  The new distributor fixed my problem, and the car has never run better.

Mark plays it straight, doesn't try to nick anybody unjustly, and is just a terrific guy to do business with.

As Ebert and the late Siskel would say "TWO THUMBS UP!"

Tim

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Yeah, Mark is awesome.  He hooked me up w/ that piece of carpet in the trunk that covers the tails and plate area nice and cheap.  The piece was in great shape and he shipped that thing fast.  Correspondence was great and the tracking number was sent to me as soon as he had it.  Great Deal.  Thanks Mark!  

I bought a battery bracket from him a couple weeks ago.  He shipped it to me, before I even sent him the money, cause I needed it fast for auto-cross events.  What a guy!!  Thumbs Up!!

CoKe

• 3 weeks later...

I recently purchased a head, cam and other items from mark, and I have to say, he is top notch to deal with.  It is nice to see someone who is not trying to rip you off, and is willing to take the time to offer advice and a complete explanation of any modifications that he has done to the parts.  Mark, If you read this, Thanks for all your help.

Fredo.

i purchased a 1989 auto down window switch and a used distributor from mark.

he sent it to me priority mail and all parts were as descibed.

A+

on a side note i would like to mention mark was uncommonly courteous  to me in our p.m. conversations and in response to my queries.

I purchased a non-intercooled turbo from Mark. It was everything he said it was, as far as no play in the shaft, and looks to be in very good condition. His communication was top-notch, and delivery was swift. Price was very reasonable too.

Very good guy to deal with, and I highly recommend him for anything he has for sale.

thanks Mark for the injector.....

Mark was very informative of the product, and very patient... we had a very interesting transaction from getting the injector to me and mail/ scheduling difficulties on my part.

This was the hardest deal i have ever completed due to my schedule and unrelated issues but mark was very understanding about the whole situation...thanks for trusting me on my word even though you dont know me from adam!!!

Take Care and i will recommend Mark to anyone

Monty

• 2 weeks later...

what else can I say.. he is the man a truley kind man and always selling nice stuff never lacks contact and alows me to pay him in payments when need be (with my tight budget .. having a wife and child and only myself working) he is a great guy and a dear friend.. THX Mark

turboTSI

I've made deals with mark, i purchased his head.  He thought it looked okay, and did let me know that he might have seen some cracks or wrinkles, we weren't sure.  I took it in to the shop to get it cleaned, unfortunately there were some cracks, and as soon as I informed Mark, he refunded my money.  He's an unbelievably nice guy to deal with, and will always stand by his transactions.  Mark, your a great compliment to the conquest brotherhood.

Regards,

Fredo.

What can I say about Mark.  I really wanted Mark's 20g-06 turbo.  But it could not have went up for sale at a worst time.  I was dead broke.  But Mark let me set up a payment plan, that would work between my paycheck and my budget.  And it worked like a charm.  And he even lowered the price when he found a little bit of shaft play (that I'm not worried about).

Marks a great guy, and a friend that everybody needs

Thanks again Mark

Take it EZ

Will~

I bought a brand new '89 spoiler from Mark. Like TopDawg said he let me pay him off as I really needed a spoiler but had my money split all over at the time. That was really nice of him.  ;D

Spoiler was all I expected and was very happy with the transaction.

Mark cares about what he sells and I'd buy from him again.

Thanks Mark!

• 2 weeks later...

Mark is cool and is just an up-front kinda guy.  You can expect that what he advertises is what you'll get.

I bought a 5-speed, clutch, and lightened flywheel from him and it was all in great shape.  I drove a long way to his house because I like to buy stuff in person, when possible.  He's definitely a good guy.  I would have no problem doing business with him again.

Thanks Mark!

Josh

Baught an exhaust manifold off of Mark and the thing looks brand new! It was packaged awesome and was sent out right when he recieved my money order. I definately recommend this guy! He even threw in some gaskets too, free of charge. What a good guy ;D now I just need some money to get some more stuff from him.

Jay