We only have 3 years left....

Mech

I hate to tell everyone, but global warming as presented by the press is total BS!

Also, it doesn't matter if all the ice in every lake and body of water on earth melts. It still displaces the same amount of water. The only concern would be for the ice on land that would actually run off into the oceans, which is much less than reported.

Then we can debate about what causes it because there is no proof whatsoever about that.

Then we can debate about what can we do about it and whether or not the greenest possible earth that man can make would have one iota of effect on the outcome of the temp changes we see. Scientists who aren't out to scare the world into sending money to them, all say there is nothing we can do to change a thing. The rest of the so-called scientific community are money, control, and power hungry and a bunch of liars that no one should believe.

Yea, Tim, I totally agree.

Global warming is a hoax. Its all part of a plan, so they can tax you on just about everything.....

But, I think what the video is showing is a Tsunami, not a gradual rise in ocean level.

An asteroid the size of a ten story building, with the equivelant power of 1,000 hiroshima's just missed us by a mere 60k miles.......Something could happen :eek1bluegreen:

Edited by Mech

they can prove we have had dozens of ice age's durring the planets history,, what they can't tell is just how warm the planet gets between them,,it's only been 11-12000

years sence the last ice age so maybe it's hasn't stop'd warming up yet,, once it does the weather may be more tropical then we know,,and then it'l start all over again with another ice age,,the good news is man live'd thru the last one with out any modern tools so we may be able to do it again ,don't you think

the very fact the world has so much oil proves it was every warm for a very long time ,oil comes from rod'd vegitation not dead dino's hehe

I hate to tell everyone, but global warming as presented by the press is total BS!

Also, it doesn't matter if all the ice in every lake and body of water on earth melts. It still displaces the same amount of water. The only concern would be for the ice on land that would actually run off into the oceans, which is much less than reported.

Then we can debate about what causes it because there is no proof whatsoever about that.

Then we can debate about what can we do about it and whether or not the greenest possible earth that man can make would have one iota of effect on the outcome of the temp changes we see. Scientists who aren't out to scare the world into sending money to them, all say there is nothing we can do to change a thing. The rest of the so-called scientific community are money, control, and power hungry and a bunch of liars that no one should believe.

Holy communism batman! "trust no scientists! the elite bourgoise and intellectual class should all die in a fire!!!"

You need to calm down on the anti-science stuff there Mr. 700 Club.

Yea, Tim, I totally agree.

Global warming is a hoax. Its all part of a plan, so they can tax you on just about everything.....

But, I think what the video is showing is a Tsunami, not a gradual rise in ocean level.

An asteroid the size of a ten story building, with the equivelant power of 1,000 hiroshima's just missed us by a mere 60k miles.......Something could happen :eek1bluegreen:

really? o.O

edit found it.

Edited by silkdagger05

2012 is as made up as 2009 is.

Ya, by people thousands of years ago (mayans)

Anyways, I think at least there's going to be a cool astronomical alignment. Or maybe some cosmic event, like a supernova, that will be visible in the sky.

The armaggedon stuff.....who knows....dont have long to wait to find out. :)