Ever seen a Mighty Max like this???

pic so big I can't get a fix on the size of the turbo compared to the valve cover pan. If its a ct26 from a 7m, you can find 'em cheap. They flow about equal to a T3. Popular supra upgrade costs ~$475 for a 60 trim, 60-1 or other wheel plus a clipped turbine wheel. Result is a turbo that has put out more hp & tq on 7Ms than perhaps any starquest here... not a bad platform to upgrade imo.

There are quite a few 2.6 turbo pickups about. I took photos of a blue one back around 96 or so, that had the full intercooled starquest setup *including* independent rear end.... was a neat job.

Some turbo 4g63 dohc trucks on the net too.

if you have ever seen the ricer racer movie "Techademics" or somthing, there was a good ol boy who put a built 4g63t in his mits truck, think he said" i can smoke em on my way home from the lumber yard", or somthing, cool though.  

yesa i've seen some thing abot like  that  ;)

http://www.tristarion.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=14310

LOL... More piping though.. The more pics I see of these, the more I wanna do one.. They're sooo light..  Shelby, I bet you can spin the tires all the way into OD! haha ;D

just looking at the last pix on the previous post and it looks like the down pipe bolts to the fire wall. ????????  :o

is that the heater in the winter? j/k bet its hot in the summer. hahhaha keep up the good work! 8)

Well unless it's an upgraded CT-26 it does...I've seen the compressor maps for pretty much every turbo ever made, but like I said, unless it's an "upgraded" CT 26...then of course its not called a CT 26 anymore. Just like when a 12A is upgraded to a 16G it isn't called a 12A. That's why I said the 16G outflows a CT 26, not a CT 26 with a 60-1 compressor.

DJ

I know its not together yet (cause the bolts are missing in the valve cover) but dont forget the little half moon in the front of the engine .. (looks good btw) (might want to heat wrap that wiring harness :)

Well unless it's an upgraded CT-26 it does...I've seen the compressor maps for pretty much every turbo ever made, but like I said, unless it's an "upgraded" CT 26...then of course its not called a CT 26 anymore. Just like when a 12A is upgraded to a 16G it isn't called a 12A. That's why I said the 16G outflows a CT 26, not a CT 26 with a 60-1 compressor.

DJ

lol relax bro i wasn't trying to belittle u or anything i was just joking .........well its together and running.........what a beautiful symphony of parts.........i'll post more pics soon