bruce lee vs chuck norris

lionbull

good moviebut we all know bruce was way to good for chuck in real life..

Bruce Lee FTW

both were great. Bruce was just magnificent in slow motion. he is actually too fast to appreciate got to watch him slow. i love the scene at 5:53

both were great. Bruce was just magnificent in slow motion. he is actually too fast to appreciate got to watch him slow. i love the scene at 5:53

yes true.. before bruce met chuck.. lee didnt believe in kicking above the waste.. but chuck being know for his kicks convinced him other wise.. and like everything else he excelled at.

im a big bruce fan..lol

Bruce Lee was the greatest ever...I believe he was the father of mma. The first to take the best of each martial art and fusing them into what modern martial is today and will be forever.

Thank You Mr. Bruce Lee

I recommend you pick up a copy of Bruce Lee's book, "Jeet Hune Do". It's about much more than his own fighting style. A very inspirational work that you could get through in a weekend or long night. A little repetative at first, but great for body & soul....made me want to go hit the gym with authority.

1000 fights in a row Bruce would rock Chuck's Jawbone.

Bruce Lee had no problems kicking above the waist, but its a waste when you have such fast hands and stuff why expose your genitals to the other guys counter?

All that kicking to the head/above the waist is for TV. Rarely will you find a real fighter that uses those kicks, and almost never in a street fight will that crap work. Just for show. Fight someone that knows what they are doing and try to kick them in the head with one of those fancy TV kicks and you will be on the ground, mounted and getting pounded. (Same for Chuck Norris.. he a tv fighter now. Much better when he was young/champion. ).. Now he is like a old fat guy in a big buckled belt and cowboy hat trying to scare someone LOL!

1000 fights in a row Bruce would rock Chuck's Jawbone.

Bruce Lee had no problems kicking above the waist, but its a waste when you have such fast hands and stuff why expose your genitals to the other guys counter?

All that kicking to the head/above the waist is for TV. Rarely will you find a real fighter that uses those kicks, and almost never in a street fight will that crap work. Just for show. Fight someone that knows what they are doing and try to kick them in the head with one of those fancy TV kicks and you will be on the ground, mounted and getting pounded. (Same for Chuck Norris.. he a tv fighter now. Much better when he was young/champion. ).. Now he is like a old fat guy in a big buckled belt and cowboy hat trying to scare someone LOL!

You see kicks to the head alot in MMA and UFC. It depends on the persons background and teaching.

Also I hate to break it to you but Noris would whip on Lee.... I mean who can't whip a dead guy?

Now both alive IDK I would have to vote Lee.

You see kicks to the head alot in MMA and UFC. It depends on the persons background and teaching.

I agree, I know I have seen many MMA and UFC fights that went 'wrong' for the guy kicking to the head. Its a high risk high reward move for sure. Dont miss or get that leg trapped, cause there are many ways (not legal in MMA or UFC) to break a leg if you can trap it. Real fighting is different from MMA and UFC LOL.. but it is exciting to watch all those high kicks. (My capoeira master laughs when he sees MMA fighters kicking to the head.).

But like you said depends on the people and the teachings.

I agree, I know I have seen many MMA and UFC fights that went 'wrong' for the guy kicking to the head. Its a high risk high reward move for sure. Dont miss or get that leg trapped, cause there are many ways (not legal in MMA or UFC) to break a leg if you can trap it. Real fighting is different from MMA and UFC LOL.. but it is exciting to watch all those high kicks. (My capoeira master laughs when he sees MMA fighters kicking to the head.).

But like you said depends on the people and the teachings.

That is true. The MMA and UFC has kinda become a joke. The rules cator to a few styles and completly rule out alot of styles. It's fun to watch though.

That is true. The MMA and UFC has kinda become a joke. The rules cator to a few styles and completly rule out alot of styles. It's fun to watch though.

tell that to crocop. he kicks you and it will connect. Just watch your head fly not fall off your shoulders.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7pj8aPH5VY...t=1&index=3

I recommend you pick up a copy of Bruce Lee's book, "Jeet Hune Do". It's about much more than his own fighting style. A very inspirational work that you could get through in a weekend or long night. A little repetative at first, but great for body & soul....made me want to go hit the gym with authority.

jeet kune do

tell that to crocop. he kicks you and it will connect. Just watch your head fly not fall off your shoulders.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7pj8aPH5VY...t=1&index=3

O im not saying the guys are a joke. They are amzing athleats tuned to perfection. I just think it has definaly become about the $$$ like everything else does. look at the diffrence from the first UFC's and the one's now. They stop the fight when there is blood, the dudes use to be covered when they finshed.

O im not saying the guys are a joke. They are amzing athleats tuned to perfection. I just think it has definaly become about the $$$ like everything else does. look at the diffrence from the first UFC's and the one's now. They stop the fight when there is blood, the dudes use to be covered when they finshed.

sorry i meant to reply to your previous post and to DC's post about kicking above the waist.

HAHA...

That was only one of chucks lives.. and we all know bruce lee only had 1

If you look close at the third punch chuck norris threw you will see it is the one that we all heard about on the the web, it was the " chuck norris will hit you so hard your yet to be concieved child will die at the age of 28 from a freak accident punch"

ADVICE TO YOU, DONT MESS AROUND WITH THE CHUCK NORRIS...

or the CHIP LEE>