love hate relationship

pwned

Thats why mine will be a 4g63 with a supra or something trans. I was thinking 4g63 with TH350 trans and fab up some flappy padels of some sort with a manual shift kit....

But I love it as is for now....

I want to say I love it, but I haven't really spent much time working on it.

Kind of like the woman of your dreams that you're technically "dating", but only get to see her once a week, and at most you cuddle on the couch while watching the Food Network.

I love mine even though after 4 months it's only gotten 2k miles out of me =p(my trucks like 5x that) My poor new tires still look new =(

I hate the dumb s*** that's wrong with it, but It's more my fault I suppose. Not enough time with school to treat her to dinner and a movie. Take her for a ride on the beach, watch the sunset go down, make sweet passionate love as the sunsets on her busty hood and full figure. Wipe the grease off her chassis and push all her buttons the right way, buffing the grease out of her body, and then laying her down in a meadow filled with flowers on a nice spring day.

Anyways... Yeah new plug wires FTW Not so new 99% of the engine FTL =p

Thats why mine will be a 4g63 with a supra or something trans. I was thinking 4g63 with TH350 trans and fab up some flappy padels of some sort with a manual shift kit....

But I love it as is for now....

built MIVEC 4g63 with supra r154 tranny FTW!!!

Graham