My Black 86 Starion - Fastest of them all!!

Komeuppance

"mental note to self; Robert drives like a maniac. Say no when he asks to take test drive!" lol

Dude, that was pretty awesome. Nice road. Where is it?

justin i think i need to make one of these on my road course =D

oh heck yeah, and being quests, we gotta get a scrape in somewhere, so if worse comes to worse we can go to Mcdonalds :lol:

"mental note to self; Robert drives like a maniac. Say no when he asks to take test drive!" lol

Dude, that was pretty awesome. Nice road. Where is it?

LOL... this was pretty normal driving for me though...

My BOV is a TurboXS RFL, fairly old... many miles on it.

Wind noise... I didn't do any sound editing at all, when I combined and sync'd video from both cameras it sounded a lot better. I was going to rock each camera per stereo channel, but this sounded good so I left it.

I made an aluminum bracket for the rear, only one bolt is holding it though... I think if I put a really big washer to spread the load it will be stable.

The cameras use standard 1/4"-20 bolts, I used a wing nut for quick removal. They are standard Canon point and shoot cameras (SD750 and SD1000), one was my wife's LOL... that one was in the back for safety. They're not even HD. I'll get another cam for the in car vid, or I think the hard disk cam I have can also record to SD card...

The part at the end is me pressing record, then wondering if it was recording, and checking it... twice. I'm also tightening the bolt down nice and good. I thought it was funny that I spent 45 seconds messing with it so I put it in the vid.

-Robert

The cameras use standard 1/4"-20 bolts, I used a wing nut for quick removal. They are standard Canon point and shoot cameras (SD750 and SD1000), one was my wife's

-Robert

Nice videos!

What are the setting for the videos? 640x480 or 320x240? 30 or 15 fps? Ive had a SD750 for a while now and just picked up a SD300 and SD600 on Saturday for the exact same purpose.

Also, Where is the Drifting,...MR. DRIFTABILITY!?!?!?!?!?!

<_<