FuelinjectionPro

FuelinjectionPro

Many seem to want to know what has been going on at FuelinjectionPro.

Well for the past year we have stopped production of most all Conquest kits. This has been due to two main reasons first increased cost of making the kits and lack of profit.

However the main reason was due to my little sister. Mary lived with me and I was her main caregiver for the last 5 years or so. Mary came down with Reye's Syndrome http://www.reyessyndrome.org/ when she was nine years old. She was in the hospital for three years at that time, and had to use a wheel chair afterwards. Mary had many medical problems, but always seemed to pull through. She was always happy and loved to go to movies. About a year ago Mary when in to the hospital due to a kindey stone. However due to a rare breathing condition, mistakes were made in her treatment. The doctors did not know how to treat her and required me to advise them on what to do. They ended up doing a Tracheotomy. Mary was transferred to a hospital to ween her off the trach and assisted breathing. While there Mary came down with infections and these caused her body not to make blood cells. Mary always looked forward to coming home. My mother and myself spent every day with her. On March 31 at 6:30 pm my beloved little sister passed away with her family there. She was 36.

We have around 250 systems out there most have never had any problems. However I will be making post in the MPI section, were those with our fuel systems can post questions they may have. I will try to answer often. This is were I will supply any needed help.

After sitting for the past year, we dusted off the car and as you may have seen we dynoed it and I will post more on that for all to use.

Ed

FIP

I know that I am not alone in offering sympathies for all that you have gone thru in the past year. I have had similar family instances and can understand the time it takes both in dealing with the medical aspect as well as the feelings that come along with the situation.

I am glad to see you and your associates getting back in the game. I hope that you can help to heal old wounds and get back to the bettering of the cars and community. We can be negative at times, but most mean well, even if some have a hard time communicating it..

Please be patient with us as things get worked thru, and welcome back.

JR

Ed man thats a tought one to handle , i lost a baby brother at birth, he was still born,, that was 62 years ago and i still think about him almost every day , sence then i haven't lost any bro's or sisters did loose a bro inlaw a couple yrs back that was like a brother to me so i can relate in a small way how you must feel ,

you take what ever time you need, family is more important then these cars,, and congrads on geting some of the bugs out of the car,,it sounds mean , looking forward to hearing and seeing it run