And you think your car has some rot

shift1313

Psh, you southerners have no idea. You look at that and freak out, the purple car is about that and the black car is catching up but you don't see me crying about it, I'm glad he restored it cause it really wasn't that terrible.

Psh, you southerners have no idea. You look at that and freak out, the purple car is about that and the black car is catching up but you don't see me crying about it, I'm glad he restored it cause it really wasn't that terrible.

but someone got to that car before him and covered it up. i personally liked the rear 1/4 fender well area patch job with a bunch of small pieces.

My old fiji Conquest was getting to that point, I couldn't even put a jack under it anywhere without crushing the frame rail or putting a hole through something. Somehow it was holding together and looked decent from a few feet away but every part of that car had rot. Thats what winters in upstate NY do to a car.

Just go and gloat about it paus! Lol.

Mine isn't actually terrible. It has a couple rust spots here and there but NO rot.

It was stored every winter by the first owner, and the guy that had it after him drove it til it broke down and parked it outside where it sat for 10 years til I rescued it!

he's not doing the work, a fab shop is. the early pictures were all the crap stuff they uncovered and had to cut out. there were a bunch of bad patch jobs hidden by body filler and paint. the later pics are the fab shops work:)