SOTTY aka ScottyGibb A++++!!!

tjs91tsi

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Bought a 4" Intercooler off of him. Great communication, even greater shipment. Package was so secure it was like opening a gift from my great grandmother. PITA to open, but made it impossible for the mail carrier to damage it.

Thanks.

• 6 months later...
Just left SOTTY's with a car load of parts! Amazing prices and always a gentlemen. Cant say enough how much this man is willing to help keep these cars alive and running!! SCOTTY YOUR THE MAN!!!!!! THANKS AGAIN!!!

• 3 weeks later...

I wanted to pass on my good experience with Scotty Gibb. Scotty came through with some rare parts and in good condition. The communication and packing was great, tracking number provided.

Good contact for all your conquest/starion needs.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Bought a new in box airdam from sotty and he shipped it real fast and everything went smooth. He pmed me the tracking number and it arrived in great condition. Will buy from him again if he let me :)

Bought and received some cowl filler panels from Mr. Gibb.

http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/j442/creakyjoints/FEDBACK.jpg

http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/j442/creakyjoints/FEEDBACK1.jpg

Pictures are worth a thousand words! He even made sure I had some good tabs to go with them!

I want to say a big thanks to all you guys who took the time to leave feedback , by doing this means way more personally than any financial gaIn and makes the hassle (and it gets to be a real p.i.t.a at times) worthwhile , despite what certain moderators say or think i will still do my best to keep a supply of good condition quality parts while i still have them in order to do my bit to keep your sq up , running and on the road , thanks guys Scotty Gibb.

A couple of months ago back in Feb 2012 I posted a Request in the parts Wanted Forum for a section of the drivers side of a wide body front spoiler.

Sotty PMed me and said that he had the section that I was looking for. He shipped that section to me and it was packed extremely well to prevent any damage to it.

The transaction was made at a VERY REASONABLE price - in fact zero dollars & cents.

Thank You Very Much Sotty for helping me out when noone else could or would.

Ken

Got me a full manual seat belt swap "kit" from Mr. Gibb. He shopped around for me for the lowest shipping cost and sent it out right quick. Dude hooked me up, was very communicative and professional. Would not hesitate to do business again, infact I'm almost sure I will.

Thanks again

Scotty send me two boxes of SQ parts that were packaged so securely the governmnet prob. cant get them open :D once again SOTTY comes thru with quality parts, fast shipping and SQ items that are RARE and yearned for to STOP the quickness :ph34r: a BIG thanx to Scotty for helping a Fiji out and hopefully it won't BREAK anything :lol:

bruthaZ ma celeb yO

I met up with Scotty on Monday this week and he hooked me up with a manual belt center console. SCOTTY is the MAN! Coming through with the rare parts as well as valuable insight. Definitely a resource to the ever shrinking community. Edited by CaliConquestAlex

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to chime in and say thanks Scotty. Would have left you some feedback sooner, but as soon as I got home Sunday I had to go out of town for work.

Went up this past weekend in anticipation of getting a few parts from Scotty. To make a long story short, I ended up getting a rust free SHP shell from Scotty at

a rediculously amazing price! in my own personal opinion he is one of the greatest guys in the community. Goes out of his way to help when you break down and bends over backward to provide the best replacement parts he can find.

Great doing business with you as always Scotty and hope to see you in October (if not before then).

• 4 weeks later...
Without questions/Without hesitation/... this man is all about the Community & Righteous! A true man of the people, a real friend, Give it up for our Man Sotty!!!! Can't thank you enough Scotty for your efforts, digg'n deep, & send'n it off to make it happen! I'm definitely getting fitted for a kilt! You are indeed the host w/ the most!!!!! Give it up for Sotty/Vegas StyleWhoot Whoot Whoot Yah Ya Yah Ya Ah Ha Ah Ha Edited by kidjc

• 1 month later...

Well, major props to the Scott! He went out of his way to contact me about some '83 interior parts and held them for a few months before I could come get them. Then when I arrived, he throws in a working '83 intake manifold and TB! All for free! Good '83 injectors aint easy to come by any more if they ever were! Now the Cannonball Run II car will be closer to being fully restored!

Can't thank him enough, and for all he does for so many of us including the relentless work to get meets together, etc...

My hat's off to ya Sotty the true Scott!

Scotty was awesome to deal with whem selling my 83 tails, super prompt payment and easy to deal with.

But I haven't head from you in a while about those other door bits? Understandable as you're probably still super busy with sorting out after the move. Flick a brutha a PM though :).