SOTTY aka ScottyGibb A++++!!!

tjs91tsi

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is long overdue... but Scotty has purchased several of our parts for his various cars (and his brother's car too). He is always prompt with payment, appreciative, and spreads the word to other SQC members when he finds good quality items available for these cars. It's easy to see why he's so well respected by many members on this site...

Thanks for all your biz!

Looking forward to Mesquite 2013!!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
more parts, i feel like beating a dead horse with the good things i got to say about this mang, but parts are always on point and shipping is always quick... how in the world could you go wrong here? i purchased several things from scotty over the years and im sure ill purchase several more..

I just received a few goodies from SOTTY. They are all top notch quality, and what I liked the most was the neat way he packaged and wrapped all of them. Just by that it shows he cares and takes great pride with the starquest world.

THUMBS UP!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks to those of you who took the time to leave feedback :) still have a good amount of inventory as i clear many years of collecting cars and parts , pm me for your needs , i may have what your looking for .

Scotty :)

Edited by SOTTY

once again he has came through for me..picked up a grille and a wiper linkage.. packaged well as always, and he always takes care of any issues youh have.. never be scared to deal with this guy! top notch dude for sure!! just wants to help keep our turds on the road, even if they are fake

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...