SOTTY aka ScottyGibb A++++!!!

tjs91tsi

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
I'm sorry for not posting my thanks to Scotty, i have bought a few things from him. He is a truly genuine person to deal. Not just for parts, but also advice on trouble shooting. Much appreciated thank you much. Keep up the good work.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Scotty is THE MAN he sent a shifter to my bro it arrived clean and packed well....Thanks again on behalf of my bro Renato (SubZero)...

I told my brother a deposit in your booze fund is mandatory at Vegas next year!!!!LOL

Thanks Roberto

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Scotty bought an item from me recently. Paid quick and was super easy to communicate with! He commented how great it was that I've been leaving feedback for all the members who have picked up something from me and I appreciate that. Awesome member here!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Okay this guy is seriously great!!! Honestly helpful and when you need some info he will give you the best. IF it wasnt for his injector I got from him mine or wolfkiller's cars would not be running at all right now. THanks Scotty. :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
got the turbo yesterday, put it on and boosted away. just had to dig through the western coast's supply of packaging materials to get it out. very good packaging, fast shipping and the turbo was axactly as described. even threw in new dp nuts and gaskets. great guy. i WILL buy from you again

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Gibb is my hero.He has helped with a ecu and a/c controller which was free...He continues his goodness

every week on here.Thanks again for the help dood!