GP on fuel rail for the Magna intake? $142.00 shiped.

Trilogy Turbos

On the "Chad" magnas, they WILL fit. I've moded ~50 of them and I've put that port in the same place on all of them. The water port is ~1" center line from the head flange, and the brake booster port is ~2" center line to the flange +/- 1/4", so as long as the rail is more than 2-3/8" from the head flange surface, it will fit. In the trilogy photo, it appears to be ~ 2-1/2" or more.

Also, my brake booster port is much lower than that rail, if you were close, you just need to flex the hose arruond the rail, or worst case, you get a 45* offset hose barb (I know where to get them for under $4 each).

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Ok this is what I have to inform:

Price on the fuel rail with 2 fittings at the ends, beeing 6 or 8an, anodized red/black/silver and or maybe blue (the rail); $132.00 plus shipping of $10.00. If you want a 10an fitting please add $20.00 for a total of $152.00 plus the $10.00 for shipping.

So, if you're interested I'm taking 50% deposit with a turn around of "about" 1 week from the time I pay the machine shop. I intend to pay the machine shop next monday Feb 5th.

Please state your color and your deposit can be send to hwprof@adelphia.net

Tks,

Trilogy Turbos

Here are the guys that ordered.

deposit color fitting

csdisme ok blue 8an in & 6an out

monty tsi pending black 8an in & 6an out

eck_007 pending - -

substock pending - -

scott87star pending - -

hotrodtsi pending - -

blinddrifter ok black 8an in & 6an out

jszucs pending - -

toodeep2dive pending - -

rusky pending - -

siance pending - -

BILLY pending red -

I'll be updating this list daily.

Tks,

Trilogy Turbos

How much for a fuel rail and a set of 550's....should support 400whp???

Now I can quote you on this; fuel rail and 550cc injectors will cost you $400 plus $12.50 shipping. Giving you a discount on the rail and injectors since you're buying both at the same time.

Tks,

Trilogy Turbos

Heron, Ill be giving you a call sometime this week. I want to go over a fuel system upgrade. I know you can help out.

I received only 2 deposits on the rails. If I receive the other 8 deposits I'll be able to do this GP. I have to do a minimum of 50 rails to get this price. So if you posted you're interested please make the deposit so I can give this down payment to the machine shop on Monday.

Tks,

Trilogy Turbos