GP on fuel rail for the Magna intake? $142.00 shiped.

Trilogy Turbos

Yes! We are there now! Machine shop just called a couple hours ago and said the rails are done and I can pick up on Tuesday or Wednesday with my check on hand, so I'll need to collect the balance with you guys.

You can now send the balance for the fuel rail GP.

Don't forget that I can also cut a deal on the injectors if you buy them together with the rail.

Tks,

Heron

Trilogy Turbos

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YAY! ok, well im buying the injectors with mine as well Heron. You gave me a price already. Can i swing by your shop sometime this week to give you the money and get the injectors and fuel rail?

YAY! ok, well im buying the injectors with mine as well Heron. You gave me a price already. Can i swing by your shop sometime this week to give you the money and get the injectors and fuel rail?

what was the price? ;)

Yes, just give me a call before you go just to make sure I'm in.

Tks,

Heron

Trilogy Turbos

what was the price? ;)

$142.00 shipped and includes the fittings 8an in and 6an out.

Tks,

Heron

Trilogy Turbos

Blind_Drifter wrote:

what was the price? [Wink]

Sorry, im not one to give out other peoples prices.

Blind_Drifter wrote:

He is local so he is not paying for shipping.

I can do the injectors (550cc, 650cc or 750cc) and the fuel rail for $425.00 shipped to your door.

Tks,

Heron

Trilogy Turbos

561 333-9130 shop

954 274-8110 cell

Blind_Drifter wrote:

word to the wise in the future dont speak of alternate pricing (locals) on GP's it gets folks thinking....

Blind_Drifter wrote:

word to the wise in the future dont speak of alternate pricing (locals) on GP's it gets folks thinking....

He is not paying for shipping since he is going to stop by.

Tks,

Heron

Trilogy Turbos

i understand man... dont take what i said wrong, i was speaking to him.

even if you did have a local deal (none of my biz) its best to keep it out of the public view and no reason to post somethign like that.

I just wanted to let him know how it looks on the internet..as a courtesy nothing more.

Ok, I have everything on me now. The brackets took a few days more.

Well, everyone paid for their rails, so I thank you all to make this possible.

I'll ship everything on Monday morning, for those of you that are not local. So you should be getting this by next Friday the latest.

I need to know if any one want to get a DEAL on the high performance fuel injectors to go with the rails.

I can do on the rail plus injectors (up to 750cc) for $400.00 shipped at this time. Please confirm if you want them, you'll not be disapointed! This is a nice setup.

I need to know by this weekend so I can get everything done and ship the rail+injectors by Tuesday morning.

Tks,

Heron

Trilogy Turbos

• 2 weeks later...

Got mine today, Thanks! :)

I wanted to see how it all went together and how it looked so I dropped an old head on the old block, put the Magna on and fit the rail in place using a couple of injectors to line everything up. After I did I noticed a couple of things. First, the clearance by the 2 barbed fittings in the back is not an issue at all, there is plenty of room. Second, you may have to do a bit of adjusting of the water lines for the heater as it looks like the last injector and/or the inlet of the rail itself may hit there. The other issue is the thermostat housing. With the AN adapter in place there is very little room to add a connector. I don't have the swivel connector I was planning on using so I can't be 100% certain, but the clearances look tight.

Maybe in my haste I don't have it installed correctly, but I don't think so. Clearances might change a bit when I seat the injectors completely in the manifold. Here's a few pics:

http://www.chaoticfrenzy.com/images/front1.jpg

http://www.chaoticfrenzy.com/images/front2.jpg

http://www.chaoticfrenzy.com/images/rail.jpg

http://www.chaoticfrenzy.com/images/rear1.jpg

http://www.chaoticfrenzy.com/images/rear2.jpg

Maybe a 90 degree adapter at the front like this would fit without any issues. I think the tube allows for a bit more room rather than the standard 90.

http://www.chaoticfrenzy.com/images/90fitting.JPG

Maybe I'll pick up a -6 fitting at the shop today to see how it fits, I need to check on the head anyway.

Thanks again Heron, its exactly what I wanted. :D

I thought that was how they would come, an AN to pipe, but the ones that were supplied were:

http://www.chaoticfrenzy.com/images/straight.JPG

I have not tried a fitting with a pipe thread on it yet. I wouldnt think they would be the same (AN and pipe threads) But I just tried the 90 degree swivel as in my other post and it does hit the thermostat housimg. Enough that it doesnt allow the front injector to seat