GP on fuel rail for the Magna intake? $142.00 shiped.

Trilogy Turbos

these look great.. :shock: ..so yea count me in.. 8) ..jus one question....what about the fuel pressure regulator?

I'll also offer a kit with steel braided hose and the aeromotive fuel pressure regulator. This will be an add on.

Tks,

Trilogy Turbos

now that I might be interested in, looking for pricing

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im terribly confused

has there been a price declared and i read this thread twice trying to see how much the deposit was...

please edit your first post so we dont have to dig

what is the amount of the deposit?

BTW id like to have mine tapped for -6an in and out

im terribly confused

has there been a price declared and i read this thread twice trying to see how much the deposit was...

please edit your first post so we dont have to dig

what is the amount of the deposit?

BTW id like to have mine tapped for -6an in and out

I need 50 % deposit for the rails. No problem with the fittings.

I'll edit the post so the price is more visible.

Tks,

Trilogy Turbos

sorry for yet another question... the post says -10an, is this what is recommended? I thought if i was using -6 from the fuel pump to filter i should use -6 from the filter to the rail.

Whats the thought behind jumping up to -10?

Thanks,

Monty

The fuel rail plus fittings, 6an or 8an already in place is $132.00; shipping is $10.00; total $142.00 shipped.

Now if you want 10an fittings you'll have to add another $20.00 buck on the top of the $132.00 so total is $152.00 plus $10.00 for shipping.

The 10an fittings are more expensive.

Tks,

Heron

Trilogy Turbos

sorry for yet another question... the post says -10an, is this what is recommended? I thought if i was using -6 from the fuel pump to filter i should use -6 from the filter to the rail.

Whats the thought behind jumping up to -10?

Thanks,

Monty

The 6an fitting is good for 400hp, 8an fitting 500hp and 10an fitting 1000hp; on our application.

Tks,

Trilogy Turbos

Here are the guys that ordered.

deposit color fitting

csdisme ok blue 8an in & 6an out

monty tsi ok black 8an in & 6an out

eck_007 pending - -

substock pending - -

scott87star ok blue 8an in & 6an out

hotrodtsi pending - -

blinddrifter ok black 8an in & 6an out

jszucs pending - -

rusky pending - -

siance pending - -

BILLY pending red -

I'll be updating this list daily.

Tks,

Trilogy Turbos

Just one thing I forgot to mention.... this fuel rail is slightly shorter then the stock one, this way you won't have the problem on the back of it, it looks good and fits good.

Tks,

Trilogy Turbos

P.S. I received only 3 down payments! Come on guys! 10 people showed interest!

that's not all you forgot to mention. what's the price with the aeromotive regulator and -6an fittings

Chiplee; if I sell only one it will be the same price as you buy from Summit; I need the guys to commit on this so "as a shop" I can get a better price on the regulators. So this is were I'm right now.

Tks,

Heron

Trilogy Turbos

my deposit of 72.00 should be in his grubby little mits ..lol

the reason i bought this is for the shorter design and because the welder closest to me wanted a third of this price just to cut, weld and tap my magna fuel rail for the fittings i wanted. Add the An fittings retail and youd be at half the cost of this entire rail.

my deposit of 72.00 should be in his grubby little mits ..lol

the reason i bought this is for the shorter design and because the welder closest to me wanted a third of this price just to cut, weld and tap my magna fuel rail for the fittings i wanted. Add the An fittings retail and youd be at half the cost of this entire rail.

reason I'm not getting this is because I've already paid to have all that done Monty. but if it would be set up with a nice aeromotive regulator I'd be down. Been wanting to fix that part of my set up for a while.

I received only 2 deposits on the rails. If I receive the other 8 deposits I'll be able to do this GP. I have to do a minimum of 50 rails to get this price. So if you posted you're interested please make the deposit so I can give this down payment to the machine shop on Monday.

Tks,

Trilogy Turbos

Sorry about that been a busy week, deposit sent.