305hp to the wheels TBI updated 4/15/08

Bad2Rass

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am only running about 15 lbs. anything over that and it wants to detonate. i have checked my timing to make sure it was right at idle and total timing and it seems to be right. i had a buddy (jimmy) help me with the tune at the local dyno (spooled motor sports) and it would pull good a/r's at 15 but up around 55 to 6000 it would start to lean a little around 12.5's I am wondering if the trilogy injectors are hurting more than helping. i notinced that you are running two stock secondarys, but not sure about trilogy's. If I run 110 race gace then i can run about 17 lbs but it doesnt feel really any different.

I am only running about 15 lbs. anything over that and it wants to detonate. i have checked my timing to make sure it was right at idle and total timing and it seems to be right. i had a buddy (jimmy) help me with the tune at the local dyno (spooled motor sports) and it would pull good a/r's at 15 but up around 55 to 6000 it would start to lean a little around 12.5's I am wondering if the trilogy injectors are hurting more than helping. i notinced that you are running two stock secondarys, but not sure about trilogy's. If I run 110 race gace then i can run about 17 lbs but it doesnt feel really any different.

If it is running to lean its not going to make power no matter if you up the boost at all. Do you have the stock ECU?

How did you do at the track man? Still have traction problems or did you hook?

I think it was a combination of traction loss and operator error but my best pass was 14.3 at 105 not to bad. but I was hoping for better that run was holding third gear all the way to the end.

Yea i read were Jon said the track conditions sucked sorry to hear! We just got all the stuff back for my car, waiting to get Chads manifold coated, then it will be straight to the dyno.

• 1 month later...