Headgasket-FuelinjectionPro/SCE Titan *Balance Due*

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I blew my ajusa today...in the original post you said SCE gives delivery time of 8 weeks, have you guys sent them a block/head yet for them to start on the design?

The block and head are at SCE and they are working on the gastket!

jd195

You may still place a deposit for a gasket.

I have been putting updates in first post.

Can you guys find out the thickness of the gasket, and also see if SCE can make different thicknesses of this gasket? My head is .025 under service limit (just found out 20 min ago) on top of that this isn't a throw away head, I have $1100 in it. I'm going to try a shim but don't have much faith. :x

• 2 weeks later...
Anybody want to buy my rights to a gasket? I paid $100 deposit, will take $90 for it and we'll contact FIP and have them ship the gasket to you.

ill buy that...should i send you a moneyorder?

4g64....it WILL out perform. I know a lot of people can make power w/ the g54b but I made 306whp @ 18psi on the 2.6 w/ the same turbo that came off a friends 1.8 integra that made 524@24psi on the same dyno. I know my car isn't going to jump up 200whp from 6 more pounds! It just doesn't flow. W/ the 4g64 I should be making well over 400whp @ 18psi w/ this turbo. I almost parted it out a few months back but I gave it yet another shot. I'm just frustrated and cutting my losses now. Car was fun w/ 306 but I want 506 and this motor isn't going to do it.

Everybody can say I gave it a fair chance. I went MPI wasn't happy, then took my head off and paid $640 to have it ported, and still not happy. Yea, I was happy w/ 8.0's on pump but w/ the 4g64 I'll be well into the 7's on pump and not have to change HG's while doing it every time at the track. :wink:

FIP guys;

Please note that I, previously 1_Bad_68, sold my downpayment to "G54BStore" so when the gaskets arrive he will get you final payment and you will now ship it to him. Thanks for getting this gasket out there and maybe down the road I'll do something crazy w/ my currently stock car. 8)

FIP guys;

Please note that I, previously 1_Bad_68, sold my downpayment to "G54BStore" so when the gaskets arrive he will get you final payment and you will now ship it to him. Thanks for getting this gasket out there and maybe down the road I'll do something crazy w/ my currently stock car. 8)

Mr.BHG ,I will change 1_Bad_68 on the list to G54BStore.

Yes, hope you will try the G54B with one of these gasket someday.

MarioG

SCE says gasket is coming along well. It is in there current production cycle.

ED