Welderwiz's Silicone Hose GP (Order anytime!)

Josh '88

I think my clips are too frail hehe.  I dunno if it would restrict or not.  Clip it to the end of a piece and see if it pushes the opening in anyway.  If not, use them!

As for the 1 way's, YES!  I had the same problem, cruise wouldn't work.  I may have fixed it.  Finishing up the install today most likely.  I have to get under the car to check how everything is doing after 5000 miles  ;D

Also!  If someone has ghetto-rigged a piece, such as puttin a little "valve" of some sort in the vac line because they cut it and connected the other side?  Cut a long piece of the new and forget that damn valve!  I have now fixed the bucking at high RPM because of that!

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, got mine too.

I actually notice a crisper throttle response. I must have had some leakage somewhere?

I gave 18" to a kid with a Viper Red Chevy truck. He has one vac line for the dist advance. He was like forever in debt to me! I told him he can tell his friends it is the best stuff on the market, & I can get it!

Marketing scheme: 1st one is always free!

No, I just thought I'd hook him up since we did his engine. He's my friend's Bro-In-Law.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

When replacing your vacuum lines with this silicon hose on the throttle body, do you clean the metal tips off with alcohol or something so they get a better seal???

thanks in advance...

Yo those look really good...

do you have 35ft of black left? if not then blue...plz send info on where i should send $$$

thanks.

Edit: 04/21/03 at 22:47:38

HAHAHA my bad i didnt even see the part where it says "SEND YOUR MONEY TO:...."

BAHAHA im a dumba$$ anyway i will need 35ft of blue thanks il send my MO out tommorow afternoon!

• 1 month later...

ok...

I just asked a questions about this in the mech forum...

Anyway now I know a source...

Ok, question, will this hose replace ALL the stock vacuum line? I did not pay all that much attention taking the stock stuff off, but it all seemed the same size...

I will also ask, does anyone have the hose diagram in paper form that can be scanned somewhere for me?

This hose will replace all standard vac hose for the car. Unfortunately I dont have a hose schematic except in the service manual. Should have under the hood decal showing what you need.

I looked through the online manual, and found the layoput, thanks though.

I will hopefully be sending out the money order early next week.

The address is on the first page of this thread I take it?

I did find someone selling a "kit" for $60, and I almost got it, till I saw this... saving $22, thats what it's all about right? little here, little there... it all adds up.

• 3 weeks later...

SUPPORT YOUR CLUB MEMBERS!!! NOT YOUR LOCAL ANALZONE or P.O.S. BOYZ!! this stuff is top notch! and the service is great, i sent out a money order and got my hose in less than 4 business days... thanks again welderwiz.

THIS HOSE IS THE SHIZNIT!!!!!! and by that i mean the good stuff  ;)

• 9 months later...
Anthony

Glad to hear you got it so quick as I do try to ship within 24 hours of reciept of the order. As I said before this hose is special order for the thicker wall.

Thanks again for your order

Mark

Mark,

So If I wanted the thicker walled tubing, it is only special order?  Price per foot? Shipping?  Red?

Thanks!

• 2 years later...