Welderwiz's Silicone Hose GP (Order anytime!)

Josh '88

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was looking at Welderwiz's copper gasket GP and he DOES NOT ACCEPT PAYPAL. He accepts U.S.P.S. money orders as payment.

fishoutawata:

Got your order.

jr_ss:

I don't know when this GP will end. I e-mailed Welderwiz about it. When he replies, I'll let you know.

Josh

Hey everyone:

Just made a big update concerning pricing and the deadline to place an order. All the info you need is in the first post. I'll post shipping info when the deadline is over.

Welderwiz will be ordering black hose after all. 8)

Update

All hose is now ordered,red,blue and black 8) 8) 8)

All hose will be fresh manufactured for me with a ship date of Feb 7 or before if they can. Give me a chance to inspect, cut to order and box the product.

These people are really neat to deal with-can also get silicone heater hose, turbo coupling hose, etc. Anything in silicone price based on quantity.

Thanks All

Mark

ConquestTSi:

Got your order. Thanks!

Welderwiz:

I'd be interested in a silicone turbo coupling hose to replace the rubber boot between the OVCP and intake. What would be great is if you could order 1 size that would work on the stock OVCP and the custom ones Kellydahman & Shelby117 made.

Josh