89 White Conquest TSi

substock

After a very long deliberation, I have decided it's time to sell my 89 Chrysler Conquest TSi. I've owned this car and been a member of the forums since 2004, and have done many modifications since owning.

Modifications that have been completed are:

Fully built motor with wiseco 0.20 over forged piston andShot peened and polished rods. (Built by Dad here on the forums)

Fully ported caravan head with a tep strip/strip cam

17c td06 turbo

Full 2.25" intercooler piping w/ bov

101propose 3" cat back exhaust

101propose front and rear struts

Fuel injection pro ecu upgraded to run version 029y4 megasquirt software 

Stewart Warner coolant temp, boost, and fuel psi gages

Aem wdeband o2 sensor

Short throw shifter

And plenty more I can't think of at this time. The body has around 176k on the odometer and the engine was rebuilt in 2004 or 05 (but I've put practically no miles on it. 

The cars been sitting in my garage and driven only on occasions around my neighborhood as the last time I had it inspected was in 2014, and need to be fully tuned.  The car starts and runs, but as mentioned needs to be tuned to properly drive so a trailer would be needed.

Asking 3,000

I'm located in cranberry twp pa 

Send me a pm for pictures

Sorry to see that you are selling it.   I know that there aren't pictures to properly assess but I will say that your price is very low in the current market.   These cars jumped in cost over the past 2-3 years.   You may be able to get double what you are asking for.   

Don't want to ruin someone's great deal.  I know that I'd buy this thing for $3K if I didn't have two other starquests already.  But I'd hate to see a long time prominent member getting screwed over.  

Thanks kev (it's been a very long time), and I don't even remember when the last time I was on the site and I noticed majority of the members I was friends with are no longer on anymore. So I am not up to speed with the current prices of these cars.

I'm still on the fence with selling it and my wife says i don't need to, but it's just been sitting for years

4 hours ago, BKB94 said:

Asking and selling are two different things. All the cars in the 5k range in pa have been listed for months. BAT is fantasy land. Need pictures. 

Most of them are garbage though. Need a ton of work and parts that are probably NLA. I think that's why they've been sitting. This seems like it's a tune away from being ready to go.

On 1/10/2024 at 8:32 AM, substock said:

Thanks kev (it's been a very long time), and I don't even remember when the last time I was on the site and I noticed majority of the members I was friends with are no longer on anymore. So I am not up to speed with the current prices of these cars.

I'm still on the fence with selling it and my wife says i don't need to, but it's just been sitting for years

Didn't I buy a rust free rear bumper support from your years back?     I think that is the one that is on my blue conquest now.   

Do you ever see phishfud?  He bought a yellow one a year or so back, assuming he still has it.   I kinda lost touch from anyone else in the Pittsburgh area, being that I've been away for 9 years (but only a few hours).

But my advice is to start out high if you aren't in an urgent need to sell, you could always lower it.   I seen to remember this car being in good shape, no rust, etc.  

kev

On 1/11/2024 at 12:46 PM, kev said:

Didn't I buy a rust free rear bumper support from your years back?     I think that is the one that is on my blue conquest now.   

Do you ever see phishfud?  He bought a yellow one a year or so back, assuming he still has it.   I kinda lost touch from anyone else in the Pittsburgh area, being that I've been away for 9 years (but only a few hours).

But my advice is to start out high if you aren't in an urgent need to sell, you could always lower it.   I seen to remember this car being in good shape, no rust, etc.  

kev

No it wasn't a rear support, but we did swap parts A few times.

I've been gone for so long that I've lost touch with most everyone (andyw, phishfud, importwarrior, Chad, etc.) And I'm not even sure if any of them are still around

• 2 weeks later...