1987 Chrysler conquest tsi - $8500

Talk about steep. It has a bit of upgrades, but it's not a flawless car either. Body certainly doesn't look a 9. Lol. I'd say $4000...maybe. People these days think cars have no limit on price.

P.S. Message me with your address, Nick. I need to get you these pads! Lol.

- Charles

I think it's a sweet car. $4000 would be an insult after all that's been invested not to mention the parts that come with it. I hope he gets at least $8000. The car was around $20000 when new and if it was something less rare, I.e. mustang, camaro, or some other 28 year old that had as much invested it would probably be over $10k. No wonder people are parting them out so often.
  • Like 1

That's a funny comment, the body is perfect, paint smoot like a baby's tail, 0 rust ,was a southern car all 28 years !! It is 8500 ASKING PRICE, try to find a near perfect car this age and mileage (85000)

That's my thought. It's a little steep for a conquest but it has a totally rust free body with a ton of tlc (going by photos alone, may be different upon close inspection). Both of which are hard to find in a rust belt state.

Wish I would have spent more cash up front to get a nice solid starting point

we have to start breaking the thought that xx amount is too steep, we want our cars to start selling at above what forum members would like to steal it for...

we are the ones to keep the values down on these cars. i hope he gets every penny of that $8500

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Clean for sure. Especially under the hood. If it wasn't red snd I had that kind of cash, I'd consider picking that one up. It's better to pay more for s clean one to start out with than get a turd and end up spending more to get where this one is already