The below post got me thinking about TEP...anyone remember that Eastern European guy

vanillagorilla

So years ago, there was this Eastern European gentelman who had his entire car done by TEP. I recall scores of members were like "dont do it". He ended up going with them and was extremely dissapointed with the results. To the point he may have sold his car. Did TEP ever make it right? It was like 15-20K worth of work if memory recalls. Anyone rember his name....Wilber or Uber or something like that. Edited by vanillagorilla

My car started and ended its life before me due ALOT of TEP parts and the car did not perform even close to he the owner had hoped. He gave up sold it back to the owner before him. That guy did nothing with it. I tried for years to buy the car. After 4yrs of trying I got it.

I want to take it back and say look at it now !

Ilber?

Was it really llber? I don't recall him spending tons of cash at tep. Last I recall he had his Fiji restored at an auto body shop in the Midwest and then he disappeared. Popped his head in years later giving us an update on how he was doing and then was gone again.