Best place to get Injectors?

Ono

It's time to purchase the injectors for my MPI....after many, many years......Is Trilogy the best place to get them? Anybody know where the best place to get them are, brand etc? Cost is not an issue.

Thanks!

Hmmmm, thanks for the responses guys. I was thinking 75 lb injectors......isn't that pretty much the status quo?

Thanks!

I got mine from fuel injector clinic. Flow tested and matched set. Cost around $400 but worth it. Don't cheap out on injectors. Cheap crap can lead to engine failure. Stay away from smart fire on ebay.

When ordering you want a domestic style injector with o-rings on both ends.

75 lb will get you to around 350 hp on pump gas before you run out of injector. Remember you want more injector than your HP goal. Calculate your HP goal fuel needs then add 20%. Then make sure your pump can push what the injectors can flow.

Any details on injector selection from those venders, as in what fits and what spacer is needed for us.

Again, excellent info guys, I appreciate it. I really don't have a HP goal, MPI was more to wake the car up and reliability. The motor's been rebuilt (along with the tranny and dang near everything else in the car) with Hyper U pistons..in other words, it wasn't designed to be a HP monster and will never be driven hard or really taxed other than highway speeds plus a little extra. I'll check out the links provided. Thanks fellas!