Anyone else bored out of their mind?

tsi_tom

Yep ... more snow. And the gear box on my snowblower just blew too. Part cost is $325 ... and that's me doing the labor. Instead, I drove to Lowe's this morning for a 13 dollar shovel.

Yep ... more snow. And the gear box on my snowblower just blew too. Part cost is $325 ... and that's me doing the labor. Instead, I drove to Lowe's this morning for a 13 dollar shovel.

Ow, what happened? That is an Ariens right?

Ow, what happened? That is an Ariens right?

Yeah ... like I said, the gearbox went. Apparently it's a common thing with the Ariens (at least that what I read on the internet - so it must be true). I can get the parts at the price I listed, but I just don't feeling like putting the time or the money into it right now. Fall project ....

70 degrees right now and just got done having a garage sale.

Not gonna lie ... I could for that ^^^. Warmer weather and cash in hand.

Edited by techboy

"I can't handle another rough winter in Los Angeles." Said No One Ever :P

That is really funny!

I took the 3 wheeler out last night and made a bunch a donuts. Donut Dave would have been proud! Then the cops drove by and I had to quickly put it away.

Also the motor on the three wheeler is surging. Must be something wrong with the carb from sitting. I so start it every couple of months and let it run. Not sure what has happened.

You west coast and down south guys have it made, it's like you have twice as much time because you're not trapped all winter with a cover on the car.... ;( Try to work on it and have your hands go numb through the gloves because the tools are fffffrrrrreeeezzzzzing. Icy winds blowing snow under the car while you're laying on the ground. Shoveling out cars repeatedly that will not be driven for months.

It's

Sooooooo

Booooring!

Forza on the Xbox isn't enough! I need to smell real tire smoke.

Edited by Fuze

• 2 months later...