PF 15'

IntercooledFlatty

just call in drunk....I mean sick.

Wish it was that easy. I did get sick last year the night before heading to PF14. That was not fun.

I've made prior commitments with some Marine buddies for that weekend. Peeps I havnt seen in 20 years.

So no offense guys but I'll wait a little longer to meet yall. Thing is, I know I'll be on my phone checking for pics and updates.

and yes I'll be drunk.haha

I'd deff like to make PF this years but it's too far off for me to make plans right now , so many veriables still

screwing with my life , would like to continue on up[ to Ohio for a few weeks to reconnect with my brothers and sisters

had it in the plans last year :) but spent the 4th in the hospital

i missed the last two, my son was deploying and then coming home same time both years. the gathering is cool, drinking with the homieZ is better, the cruizez around the mountain scenery BEST :D Toby told me he has NEVER seen mountains so this will be his first :P

for got to thank you for your son's service to our country ,,thank him for all of us , and I mean that whole heartedly

and that goes for all those with son's daughters or them selves severing out great country

• 2 weeks later...