PF 15'

IntercooledFlatty

I've been wanting to make it there ever since I founnd out about. Always something comes up. Like I said before, I'll see you guys another time.

Harry.... Have a drink for me.!

drink we will ( where's Tye when ya need him ) as far as people showing up, and i've said this before, we suck. we as in an online club and addtending meets. how many members do we have ? how many active members do we have ? how many show up to a NATIONAL MEET that's planned for OVER A YEAR with more than enought time to plan ?

... we suck

see ya in PF with some Flatty Love :wub:

• Like 1

guys do you know what your saying when you say MY CAR IS NOT TRUST WORTHY

I ONLY HALF WAY DO THINGS WHEN I WORK ON MY CAR

kEN drives his car all over the country

Edited by Shelby

I hope to be there to meet you guys for the first time. It's all scheduling and logistics at this point for me (drive from Delaware?). If I can get there I'm looking forward to it.

why are you even here if you dont intend on going and our dates are stupid?

Aww lmafo you sound mad.

I went to this meet before you were even a member here guy.

I might go. What matter is it of yours?

I deserve to be here as much as you. My plans may have changed. I see your comment as a rude question. Did I offend you in some way?

Edited by G54Bstore

Controversy over the date comes up every year.

Theirs pros and cons to any date that could be set.

Pros to any holiday date is it's easier for more people and their families to go.

Cons to a holiday date is PF will be busy busy.

Pros to non holiday is PF is not as busy and it's easier to do things.

Cons to a non holiday date is more then likely not as many people can make it due to work.

Could always have more then one meet there..

Controversy over the date comes up every year.

Theirs pros and cons to any date that could be set.

Pros to any holiday date is it's easier for more people and their families to go.

Cons to a holiday date is PF will be busy busy.

Pros to non holiday is PF is not as busy and it's easier to do things.

Cons to a non holiday date is more then likely not as many people can make it due to work.

Could always have more then one meet there..

Ya for sure. After thinking about it you are right. And I look at it the same way as you.I haven't said anything about the date its held on in awhile soo..I don't know what twisted the young guys nip. Maybe he can tell me where I'm allowed to post and in what threads to my face at pf that'll be fun. I will be driving mine there from fl. God speed