TSQ 2014 Official Pic Thread! Video Posted!

NikoFab

Looks like a great time was had by all. Wish I could have made it.

I notice yellow was grossly underrepresented as usual. I'll see if I can't correct that next year. I like the central locale, but any chance you guys will come up north a bit for next year, basically DFW'ish?

Edited by chiplee

the location was very family friendly excellent place for a meet we really enjoyed ourselves wouldn't mind having it there again close to the boardwalk very good food in that area

Agreed Joe, maybe the holiday end, closer to the boardwalk? That way the boardwalk would be in walking distance and we could get the food easier too. But.. not griping a bit, the meet was awesome, and will be hard to improve on.

HATS OFF TO NICK AND EVERYONE WHO MADE THIS HAPPEN.....P/C HAS BEEN SLOW LATELY.. JUST SAW THE PICS TODAY....EVEN THE DEALERS DIDNT HAVE THIS MANY TOGETHER AT ONE TIME!!!!!!!....GOOD TO SEE ALL THE FACES OF WHO IM TALKNG TOO...

TRYING TO GET A MEET TOGETHER IN So/Cal AND IT NOT SO EASY....... :o :P :lol: :D

Edited by markhansenconquest

very good meet, all in all we had 21 cars show up......thanks to nick and EVERYBODY who had a hand in this meet, ill def be back next year,

I was also thinking of a mid year meet in the DFW area if anybody wants to set that up....I would but im in Louisiana

HAHA!!! Love it!

:) i missed a great opertunity for one like that but couldn't hang in there long enought , that and Wrngwae didn't have a chair lol i gave up arround 3:15 am Jeff didn't come to bed till 6 some thing

Edited by Shelby