TSQ 2014 Official Pic Thread! Video Posted!

NikoFab

Joe thank you for the opportunity to meet your great family , and for the chance to see your awesome

car do it's thing and do it in grand style :)

Love hearing your race stories. Looking forward to seeing you again.

one of the younger members , :) sir your the reason this site is here ,, a great many of these

established members you see were you 15-16 years ago , and I hope it continues to be a pay it forward site for many many years to come

You guys ARE the reason this site is here...... Mad respect and props for that.

You all made a car I was told as a child / teen by my dad that I would never own...... MINE. So Thanks.

That was a witch of a drive back. Half hungover, tired from not much sleep and a 24 hr drive do not go good together! Navagating that big arse thing through miles of construction at night with old eyes had the recipe of sore hands from white knuckling the wheel the whole time. But hey we made it!

well,,,,, we donated a sus kit, torque tube mounts, trans mount, diff mounts and sway bar bushings set........i won best stance piston trophey and a set of burton dark fog covers.......and had one helll of a good time....just my liver on the other hand.........HARRY!!!!!!!!!! lol

well,,,,, we donated a sus kit, torque tube mounts, trans mount, diff mounts and sway bar bushings set........i won best stance piston trophey and a set of burton dark fog covers.......and had one helll of a good time....just my liver on the other hand.........HARRY!!!!!!!!!! lol

That was very generous of y'all but weren't there trophies donated too? Haven't heard anything about who donated the trophies. Was it pixies or maybe cricketzzzzzzzzz? Just wondering.....

That was very generous of y'all but weren't there trophies donated too? Haven't heard anything about who donated the trophies. Was it pixies or maybe cricketzzzzzzzzz? Just wondering.....

Sounds like you know.

Edited by scott87star

A very kind and generous man who chooses to remain incognito while bestowing joy to others. A scholar and a Scotsman.

Pretty sure I would have remembered donating those trophies. I can only assume it's possibly the other scholarly Scotsman? :-D

Well, since I didn't participate in the meet organization I don't know, since you seemed to already know the answer I assumed it was you.

But aren't all Scot's scholarly? (Hint, hint, my name).

Sorry Lee,,, im a bum and got squat for pics........i know i suck..... :( the meet was action packed. and hard to get drag picks for the waiting line.
  • Like 1