2j's down

Killaphil

Braden snapped an axle on the track first run too. Bummer and Dax fighting some compression issues. Down 2 cyl. God thing he had 4 left lol both super nice guys.

Its not my fault that mitsubishi crap can't handle all that 2j POWAH!! I'll be sure to get a good picture of it. Ryan is just jealous because he doesn't have enough power to break axles and the lady at the stop light asked if his car was a john deer... :)

I had a great trime with the TX boys. Really know how to have a good time and make fast g54b's. I'll make a better post when I have some time tonight.

well that didn't take long to get things stirred up :lol: and yes, Phil and Ryan's quests' are un effin real runners for sure. Phil's car makes me want to go back to a 2.6 :o ...it just keeps pulling like a liter bike. deff. the fastest quest i've ever been in ;)

yo B, nice reply :P

I had a great trime with the TX boys. Really know how to have a good time and make fast g54b's.

well that didn't take long to get things stirred up :lol: and yes, Phil and Ryan's quests' are un effin real runners for sure. Phil's car makes me want to go back to a 2.6 :o ...it just keeps pulling like a liter bike. deff. the fastest quest i've ever been in ;)

yo B, nice reply :P

;)

Harry thats only cause you didn't ride with me...!! ;)

I wasn't too proud to ask for a ride we just ran out of time. Definately wanted to ride in Ryan's and Phil's. I really wanted some more TX interstate action....

Edited by BOHO

Funny and true! Poor guys had a tough weekend!

well not so funny to the owner , the easiest thing would be to U-pull a running engine and swap

parts over to it , but even then few guys have the funds with them to cover such things not to mention time to do it

where's mine that Harry gets all the good stuff , I got one for Scotty in the works ,,just as soon as my bro in law gets his printer back working ;) just need to know if Scotty wants a pocket or not and

color preference :)

got to make sure costomer is happy

• 4 weeks later...