Moderators

IntercooledFlatty

This entire thread makes me wonder why anyone would "want" to be a Mod on here.

no kidding , I never asked for all the fun , I was asked if I would not mind becoming a chew toy for guys with ego won't grow problems ,, they can't help them selves most of the time as this is the

only thing they have to offer the site in return for being allowed in as a member

this bickering helps some feel worth while and not having to help fix some's stupid car problem

which is beyond them any way ;)

I don't see how my comments on respecting each other and elders and having sympathy is trash that needed to be deleted in comparison to people being straight jerks and their comments still stay here in the thread.

I don't understand the problem moderation has with me but I'm not gonna sweat it. Acting like internet website gods with a finger on the ban button will keep me silent here. Lol wow

I don't see how my comments on respecting each other and elders and having sympathy is trash that needed to be deleted in comparison to people being straight jerks and their comments still stay here in the thread.

I don't understand the problem moderation has with me but I'm not gonna sweat it. Acting like internet website gods with a finger on the ban button will keep me silent here. Lol wow

You have been banned before but what is considered controversial by you or by me may differ. Continuing to stir it up is not going to be tolerated. Only things left here not within the subject on this thread. are the comments you just made.

Jimmy

Everyone in this topic needs to have a meet, sit down, have dinner and drinks together, maybe thrash on a few quests, Bury the hatchets, and start having fun again.

Dad

• Like 1