TSQ 2014 OFFICIAL ROLL CALL!

NikoFab

• 2 weeks later...

my room mate wears a XX good lord is he a man or gorilla :)

any way XL for me , and I can pay for it once I get there if that's alright , and Scott get you back your registration $

thank you guys

he he I was looking forward to getting one of Scottygibs SPECIAL T-shirts :)

Edited by Shelby

Guys I would absolutely love to make it down, It looks like it's going to be a GREAT meet for sure!! If I had thought seriously about it earlier I would be there. But like I said, this close to it ... I really can't (shouldn't) do it. I will say it has my wheels turning though ....

Guys I would absolutely love to make it down, It looks like it's going to be a GREAT meet for sure!! If I had thought seriously about it earlier I would be there. But like I said, this close to it ... I really can't (shouldn't) do it. I will say it has my wheels turning though ....

be your one and only chance to meet me ;)

or a chance for a disappointment :) :P

• Like 1

SISSY,,,,,,,,,,, :ph34r: :o :P :P :D :lol: ... DOOOOO EEEET Mike.... you can meet Scotty....he sounds like the guy in the Scotts lawn commercials!!! Feed your lawn, Feed it. hahaha

Guys it would be epic if I could make it there. And i'd kill to meet Shelby! As well as the rest of you fools ;) There's just no way I can swing 3-4 days off work and not to mention the cost. Plus it wouldn't quite be the same without my car to show Phil how its done :D

Scored some tickets and a rental today for $218, so I will try and call tomorrow about the room. Im bringing my gopro if you guys dont mind me attaching it to your cars for footage...

The block of rooms is no longer guaranteed, so ask for Bridgette Bear when you call.