TSQ 2014 OFFICIAL ROLL CALL!

NikoFab

Dave, caravan with us ;) you can even crash wednesday night to break up the journey. we're rollin' out thursday early AM

We will see what happens. Right now the head is off and the block is cracked. Hopefully I can get it fixed in time, but the cash is tight as well as the time.

got a open slot on that mammoth trailer ?

No he meant that us two registered,,,,, up to the others on the trailer to register. lol I think i bit off a bit more than i can chew already,,,,,,,,gonna be about 30k rolling down the road in Rusty Jones............. :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Edited by wrngwae

one of my boys and his girlfriend are wanting to go but his new job probably will not allow... a buddy may tag along... have reservations but still unsure if i'll make it. and, son had to borrow my car for the past 2 weeks... the two weeks i had planned on giving much love to my baby lol.. 87 starion, large tee please

Just reserved our room Fellas! PDodson, you're in for a BIG surprise! We've made arrangements to have our room strewn with rose pedals, a bidet installed, hand embroidered SQC towels and pillow cases, Honda logo arse paper and the finest Tea Bags imaginable! Can't wait! :wub: Bring some Almond butter if you can. Niko, my buddy Ryan will be riding shotgun in the 88' Starion for the 22hr trip. We're leaving Thursday at noon so we'll see you guys Friday morning!

one of my boys and his girlfriend are wanting to go but his new job probably will not allow... a buddy may tag along... have reservations but still unsure if i'll make it. and, son had to borrow my car for the past 2 weeks... the two weeks i had planned on giving much love to my baby lol.. 87 starion, large tee please

No excuses Greg!