back from pigeon forge

tim si

i hope to meet you next year if i met ya if i remember right your the guy with all the 83 hoods left in the u.s.a hahaha messing with ya,hope to spend more time with you guys next year with my 89 red conquest tsi i felt naked without it!!!!!!!! your so kewl thanks bud if someone has an 83 hood next year i just may buy it next time swap hoods alittle money and we all still go home with a complete quest o yea............... later bud become my friend on face book chris brasher alabama bud....

Made it back safe and sound yesterday and hope everyone else did as well!

Sent Tman some great pictures from the cart track. Hopefully he can get them up on the site

Great to see everyone , and until next year.... :D

RG

John did a lot better but is running lean at highway cruising speed but soooooooooooooooooo much better thanks again and you should have let me do a few hard pulls with you after you got done its freeking quick

John did a lot better but is running lean at highway cruising speed but soooooooooooooooooo much better thanks again and you should have let me do a few hard pulls with you after you got done its freeking quick

Highway cruising (no load) should be searching in the 14-16 range, but I tune mine a hair leaner for searching in the 15-17 range. Freaking quick is good....no???? :lol: Remember, that tune is under my project folder where I set your wideband up differently (AEM 42xx). Call me anytime you need additional assistance.