5th annual Midwest, Northern Indiana and beyond meet

wrngwae

I went to the shop to see if the car is wet sanded and buffed so i can get home to start putting her back together.nothing has been done all week 😡so im going to make him get it done, wont make it this year.

Don't have to bring a quest. Just show up n have fun man:)

Don't have to bring a quest. Just show up n have fun man:)

wish i could ,im meeting the paint guy at 4 today and were finishing the car tonight. Tomorrow im getting it home to get it all put back together . Too much to do this weekend. So close to the finish line to stop now!!! I might make it to an ohio meet this year.

Sorry, I was thinking about it as well - But went to the Mopar NATs too and I needed to get back the swing of things at home and work.

Maybe next year.

Cheers,

SLim Jim

Edited by mrvwbug

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry I didn't make it up this year unfortunate my mom passed away that same day and had to take an emergency trip to seattle. But it looks as ever one had a good time hope to make next year.

Sorry for you loss. its unfortunate that were at the age in live that there are more deaths then births. dont worry about us we will be here next year. we did miss your first gen pick up tho.