5th annual Midwest, Northern Indiana and beyond meet

wrngwae

i should have just told you to hold onto the shifter, that way i could take a leisurely drive up and get it from you myself.......and drink a buncha beer :P

Don't let that stop you! By the way there really isn't much drinking going on at the Cambe compound! The keg usually last at least a couple weeks! :lol:

Which makes me think. It might make it to the meet. But I doubt it lol. Should have a fresh one by then. We gota keep JJohnson from sleeping in the driveway this year. Edited by wrngwae

Randy, i have Plenty of room... and a 26 foot camper for whom ever need a little more space. im sure you dont mind camping....isnt that what you do every weekend :P

Randy, i have Plenty of room... and a 26 foot camper for whom ever need a little more space. im sure you dont mind camping....isnt that what you do every weekend :P

Yep, but camp is close to home and work, so I can still work at the shop or home during morning/ afternoon, then make it back to camp in the evening.

So,,,, im assuming the usual suspects will be coming with the possible exception of DAD,,,,,,,,,no one has asked for the address. and i can text that to Papa Bear.........lol.... i need a close head count so i can get the food....so...........

1. wrngwae.....wife...and son getting his licence today... :unsure: 1 conquest, 1. 93 laser

If I go I have to leave Saturday morning from Youngstown area. I see many in Toledo. What time you leaving? Would like to convoy. But not planning on 90 mph either. Looks like justin has fallen out. I'm just not sure on myself doing 5.5 hr drive. Damn I'm getting old

We can bring pets? I have 3 cats.

Lol I have plenty of friends for them to play with lol. And I understand if you bail out DAD. It's all good. More food n beer for me

If I go I have to leave Saturday morning from Youngstown area. I see many in Toledo. What time you leaving? Would like to convoy. But not planning on 90 mph either. Looks like justin has fallen out. I'm just not sure on myself doing 5.5 hr drive. Damn I'm getting old

I am heading to Angola, Indiana Friday night and say at Heather's moms cottage for some much needed alone time ;) Then I imagine Kevin and I will meet at the turnpike exit. Lets pick a time and we all can meet there maybe?