anyone familiar with the 1uz v8 quest in the south east?

Matt300ZXT

Im on my phone so i cant link to any pics or anything, but is anyone familiar with a lexus 1uz v8 swap in a quest down in the atlanta area? Guy said he got it in a trade butknows nothing ababout it. It has a 5 sp, autometer tach, dual exhaust and wideband i think. Was just curious if anyone knew someone who built one so i could try and track down some info on it.

I saw that the other day. 3500 though? And he basically calls it a POS?

Mitsubishi Starion with a Lexus 1uz-fe v8 engine and a 5 speed manual trans smission for sale. It might be an 87. I don't care. It was a TSI car so it is the wide fender. I got this on trade and don't know much about it. All I know is this car is not for me, I actually hate it. Runs and drives. Dual 3inch exhaust, braided AN for fuel and clutch. Leather interior. Autometer 5 inch tachometer. Wideband AFR gauge. I don't know much about it so I really cannot put too many details out. Hood is bent from flying up. Windshield not damaged. 3500 obo. Get this s*** out of my yard.

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/sat/cto/4343642689.html

Kane

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah that's my old car for sure he hasn't drove it much the whole time he has owned it i know the guy he isn't very smart lol and he calls it a pos because it runs hot now don't know why thou

I'm looking into grabbing this car. Any ideas why it might be overheating now? I'd like to see it back into the hands of a good owner that can appreciate it.

BC_99

Yes, if you got the cash go get it. another quest will be back on the road in your hands