Starquest Carbon fiber sideskirts

Convette

So just thinking about my stock skirt that was slightly crushed by the PO with a jack. Will they cause issues with being able to jack the car up from the sides? Would suck to have to remove just to get a jack under the side. Guess you could always jack from front or back but it's nice to have options.

i want in on this , Awesome work.... let us know about a deposit

I'll put you down.

So just thinking about my stock skirt that was slightly crushed by the PO with a jack. Will they cause issues with being able to jack the car up from the sides? Would suck to have to remove just to get a jack under the side. Guess you could always jack from front or back but it's nice to have options.

Aside from height, it wont interfere with the pinch weld and should not be a problem. More on this as it progresses.

• 4 months later...
Like most things I start.. I havent finished yet. The wide body took over and this got thrown on the back burner. I'm in the process of finding a new place where I can finish all my projects. This will be done and they will be avalible eventually, hopefully by the end of the year. I will keep you posted.

They would be mounted under the side skirt with self tapping screws.

Hmm... not too bad....

I'll consider it after Ford sells me the Focus ST I'm looking at.

• 3 months later...