this may be stupid question, but can rear axles be rebuild

sittin-sideways

i have a 87 , so it have to 6 bolt, i was wondering if the axles can be fix if boot fall apart and axles may have fall apart,

i am not sure if any of the bear ball are missing i was just told they one of them fall apart, i am still waiting my car to get drop off to my place. any info will be great.

i have a 87 , so it have to 6 bolt, i was wondering if the axles can be fix if boot fall apart and axles may have fall apart,

i am not sure if any of the bear ball are missing i was just told they one of them fall apart, i am still waiting my car to get drop off to my place. any info will be great.

87 have 4 bolt.

not to be a TOOL BUT

did you check the FAQ section? the first post has pictures showing how to rebuild them

with some good information.

the drive shaft shop out of north carolina can rebuild them

http://www.driveshaftshop.com/

http://www.starquestclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=137926

After you get this fixed, I suggest you look into Hooked on Phonics so that we can better understand your future posts.

After you get this fixed, I suggest you look into Hooked on Phonics so that we can better understand your future posts.

Have you considered the fact that English may not be his primary language?

Edited by Funky Phil

This is a car site. There are members here who don't write or spell correctly but are helluva mechanics. Be careful who you knock, that illiterate person may be the one with your solution, but probably will not offer it to you now.

Jimmy

Like JAinsworth said... I worked for a phenominal mechanic/buisness man who wrote "tall lites" and what not on customers recipts no matter how many times I politely tried to correct him. Buisness cards were once ordered saying "specializing in breaks". Techs loved to pull out that one whenever they ran long on lunch breaks.

However, that looks like its written by someone who isn't a native english speaker. The quest is an imported international car. There are even fellow Polish people on the boards here (how they afford to gas up with fuel costing the equivalent of $8 and minimum wage at $7 is beyond me).

His location says Florida. Now how many imagrants come to the US and don't learn english. Signs in stores are now in various languages. My supper intendant of my building has been in this country for 15years and can't say 5 words in English. So if someone is making the effort to write in English, more power to them. Its a very difficult language.

Oh no. I think its hilarious that you spoted that. I'm still laughing at that it. That post regarding car forum vs gramar club in my head was read sarcastically and would have conveyed that if spoken. Not offended at all and loving the humor.

I got all serious and offended by that guys comment because the op is clearly trying... kind of like laughing at a fat person on a treadmill actually trying to acomplish something.