R.I.P. Paul Walker

TexasQuest

OMG!! I was hoping this was a bad hoax like the one about Jackie Chan. But darn, this ish is true!

They wrapped up Fast 7 filming already (at least I think they have). But there goes the plans for Fast 8.

Terrible news.

Edited by louswheel01

That's too bad a good actor ....No fast 8 now.

News is saying Fast 7 still in production! I thought they were done because I saw all the hero cars in car carrier returning to the special effects builder Vehicle Effex.

Man there's already insensitive bums posting really inappropiate meme's and posts on social medias, making fun of and rediculing the guys death.

The internet facilitates way too much mental diarrhea to be spewed.

• Like 1

Wow man, that really sucks. Unfortunate for such a talented actor.

Even though the F&F movies, for me, were too cheesy, he was great in Running Scared and a few other serious films.

Such a shame that trying to "give back" has actually "taken away"

Really bummin :(

-N8

Man there's already insensitive bums posting really inappropiate meme's and posts on social medias, making fun of and rediculing the guys death.

The internet facilitates way too much mental diarrhea to be spewed.

Don't worry...Karma is a big ole bee-atch

Video of the accident fire is making it's rounds on facebook. People recording as the car is burning, no one is making an effort to help. A woman on the phone calling 911 reporting what she sees.

Makes me think that maybe all vehicles should be equipped with fire extinguishers in events such as this.

I used to drive past where he crashed all the time. My parents still live near there.

Here's the local papers more detailed account. The drivers name was roger. They were leaving Always Evolving Performance Motors. They heard the crash from the shop.

http://www.signalscv.com/section/36/article/109902/

I hate to be the one to say it (not really) but its probably the reason street racing is illegal. Its a shame two people lost their lives but thank goodness no others were involved. Its a statement that no matter how good your "skills" are, you cant forsee everything. Keep it on the track in a properly equipped vehicle...

funny how everyone is all RIP paul, but no one cares about the other guy in the car.. thats sad.. two lives were lost here people..

Had no idea there was another person in the car with him at the time of original post. Sad indeed.