question did any one see the vedio of a truck almost hiting a cyclist and a man apearing and

Shelby

may have been it was deff oriental ,any way a man appeared in frt of the truck and a bright light and both were removed from the front of the

vehicle and reappear inside a bright light behind the truck , it could not have been real , but some one did a heck of a job photo shoping it

camera timer never missed a beat

may have been it was deff oriental ,any way a man appeared in frt of the truck and a bright light and both were removed from the front of the

vehicle and reappear inside a bright light behind the truck , it could not have been real , but some one did a heck of a job photo shoping it

camera timer never missed a beat

It's not like you can't add a camera timer post production. Unless you got the origional cut and or it's on physical medium direct recorded it would be hard to call that real based on the camera timer

We were talking about this video at work yesterday and someone was saying it's a promo clip for a superhero TV show or movie in Japan or something like that. Definitely makes you watch it 2 or 3 times though.

lots of money spent for no apparent reason, darn sure wasn't some kid playing with a new pc program

reminded me a little of the brit program Misfits , that by the way is no longer recognizable or worth the time to watch

reminds me of the video with the military serviceman being sucked into the fighter jet engine

they said he suvived

This is a true story. I know first hand that the guy that was training the person FOD out the engine with his flash light and cranial. This did help but the only thing that saved his life was his shoulder blade getting wedged on the bullet noise of the jet engine. The pilot killed power to the engine right away when the engine was damaged and the master warning light and buzzer started going off.

Jeff

Edited by LiveWire

Nice find importwarrior! I was going throw "A" school at the time and they showed this video to are class. Well not this video but the original one from the flight deck recorder. It had just happend like a week befor. They where pushing it hard how easy it is to make a simple mistack and die. He was very lucky!

Nice find importwarrior! I was going throw "A" school at the time and they showed this video to are class. Well not this video but the original one from the flight deck recorder. It had just happend like a week befor. They where pushing it hard how easy it is to make a simple mistack and die. He was very lucky!

I bet that vedio is shown a million times as a trianing film on what not to do , in all the service branches