Trilogy Turbos stock replacement adjustable fuel pressure regulator

LEPORE

Yeah I'm hoping mine is just a fluke deal..

Drake

Nice car. I applaud you for going the extra mile to prove you got a dud part, I would have sent it back the next day and would not have been happy about it. No matter what other ppl's regs do, yours is defective.

I feel for you guys because at the start of this, I PM'd Trilogy and encouraged that these be made available without a long list of paid orders. I said it didn't matter because they would sell on eBay. The ironic thing is they were prolly already on eBay from SPA. In the end couldn't wait and got a reg from Professional Products.

Drake

I sent you the same regulator. For some reason on assembly the diaphragm table got stuck and didn't seal the return.

Everything is good now.

I'm leaving to Brazil again tomorrow, Wednesday, and will be back on the 18th. My father passed and I have to get some things straighten out.

Thank you;

Heron

TRILOGY TURBOS

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

they are adjustable and yes it would be good to have a fuel pressure gauge to set the gauge properly.

every fuel pump is not the same. i would make sure it is set properly when it is installed with a gauge.

i run the sock fuel pump at 41 Psi with mine.

• 1 month later...

Trilogy Turbos is moving.

After 6 years at the same location we overgrown the space and we are moving to a larger one just around the corner.

New address is 902 Old Dixie Hwy bay # 3, Lake Park, FL 33403. Telephone number should stay the same = 561 882-4000.

Thank you for your support.

Heron

TRILOGY TURBOS

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...