Trilogy Turbos stock replacement adjustable fuel pressure regulator

LEPORE

Wow, still nothing?

I wanted one way back in October 2013.

I am glad I went a different route.

Almost a year later and nothing to show?

This is why people get scared to get involved in things like this around here.

^^^This. I was interested off the bat and held out for a month but went with a different FPR, needed the part to tune the car. Now it looks like I made the right move. Paid orders are good, but the goalposts keep moving and that shakes ppl's confidence.

Peeps , Ebay.com/item SPA turbo Dodge Conquest , Fuel pressure regulator ,part number FPR VLRPF512 ,exact same FPR without the 'trilogy turbos" sticker on it. .138 bucks shipped . Go see for yourselves

WOW, looks like you nailed it SOTTY!

Maybe someone can post the Ebay link as i suck at internet, thought it be time to mention it as this is where i got mine long ago.

Peeps , Ebay.com/item SPA turbo Dodge Conquest , Fuel pressure regulator ,part number FPR VLRPF512 ,exact same FPR without the 'trilogy turbos" sticker on it. .138 bucks shipped . Go see for yourselves

So has anyone tried this one out?

• 2 weeks later...

Parts are almost done. I have a picture of the parts at the machine shop on my phone. Can I send to someone and they post here? We should have the first 25 FPR this week.

Thank you for your patience!!!! After this I'll have them available right away. Making this for other cars too.

Heron

TRILOGY TURBOS

Here we are over a month later..

....again.........

Anything heron?