Deer SMOKED at 112mph :(

NotStock88

haha haha ha thats awesome. I fu-king hate deer. I've hit 7 since I've started driving. None with the quest somehow...

In rural areas? More likely. In a big city, very unlikely. But, my sister has been one of a few unfortunately people to hit a deer in city of Los Angeles. What are the odds?

She jacked up her Volvo, tore up the front end. I found some humor in that. Seriously in L.A.!

Edited by louswheel01

I'm from the sticks, north eastern Pennsylvania. Fields, woods and mad animals. Lol

If you ever drive the Quest on the 210 Fwy towards Pasadena, watch out, deer do jump the fwy. Saw a dead one this week.

In (1) year... each time on the way to work... WHEN... I decided to drive my Classic 94 1/2 GT Stang Convertible, on (2) seperate occassions a Deer "Hit Me!" 1st time... it actually knocked the car sideways, hit @ my driver front fender, took out my outside mirror, down the driver door, & onto the rear quarter. Then took off... after leaving huge drool/snot masses all over the areas mentioned? Pitch black out, my black on black 15 year old Stang w/ 17K original. Next time, clipped the right front. Same insurance adjuster on my end... as I said, within the same year! Different deer for sure. As they held different "Hartford Insurance Policies?" ;)

Man that's rough, dude is lucky though, that definitely could have been worse.

Deer are commonplace out here, so it's nothing new to me. I've hit a couple with various vehicles at various speeds, always below 40 or so. Saw a guy blast one once on the highway at about 80 in a 4Runner. We saw the deer, slowed and changed lanes, he was hauling up behind us, didn't see or realize and whap!

Can't post the link from my phone but on you tube look at the video titled bear hit by car and walks off. Never hit a deer had deer hit me a dog hit me and a possum shred the drivers side air dam

Paul