Long time, no see SQC!

Truth

Been awhile since I've been on here, so I figured I'd drop in and say what's up. Lots of things have changed since the last time I was here. I'm getting married in six days, I've stepped up at the company I have been in for almost 11 years, and I'm currently carless. I sold my Acura TSX two weeks ago, and I'm getting my dad's cheapo 93 Ram pickup. I'm borrowing my sister's 05 Vovlo V70 wagon.... so I'm temporarily stuck in suburban soccer-mom hell.

I have found an awesome deal on an S2000 (for those who don't know me, my second favorite car EVAH!.) It's in Indianapolis-ish, so if anyone in that area is willing to go look at it for me, I would gladly paypal you some gas money. It would be greatly appreciated since I don't like buying things sight-unseen.

It would be nice if all the old time regulars could get together again in PF or something. It would be really nice to see some of my ol' pals again. I genuinely miss you guys. Hotrod, Jonboy, Ken, Jimmy, Scott, Justin(s), Grant, Lyle, Brandon, Wayne, Josh, and any of my friends whom I've left out. I haven't forgotten about ya's!

Been awhile since I've been on here, so I figured I'd drop in and say what's up. Lots of things have changed since the last time I was here. I'm getting married in six days, I've stepped up at the company I have been in for almost 11 years, and I'm currently carless. I sold my Acura TSX two weeks ago, and I'm getting my dad's cheapo 93 Ram pickup. I'm borrowing my sister's 05 Vovlo V70 wagon.... so I'm temporarily stuck in suburban soccer-mom hell.

I have found an awesome deal on an S2000 (for those who don't know me, my second favorite car EVAH!.) It's in Indianapolis-ish, so if anyone in that area is willing to go look at it for me, I would gladly paypal you some gas money. It would be greatly appreciated since I don't like buying things sight-unseen.

It would be nice if all the old time regulars could get together again in PF or something. It would be really nice to see some of my ol' pals again. I genuinely miss you guys. Hotrod, Jonboy, Ken, Jimmy, Scott, Justin(s), Grant, Lyle, Brandon, Wayne, Josh, and any of my friends whom I've left out. I haven't forgotten about ya's!

Ain't that "dah Truth!" Sent you a message way back; don't even recall why? Check out the Meet Planner, PF13 thread, it's coming up dude. Bring dah bride, ahh "wife." Hope to seya there, later man. ;)

Well well, look what the dawg drug in!!! How goes it? Did you take the front wipers off the volvo when you picked it up? I know the feeling of wanting a car forever, any finally getting it. Good find! Congrats on the marriege. I think every man should get married, so I'm not the only one suffering. Make she knows what a SQ is, that's how you know she'll be worth the pain and suffering.....;-)

Thanks for the love, guys. She knows what the Conquest is. I still had mine when we started dating, but sold it about a year afterwards. She still says she misses that car, but she loves S2K's as well. She's somewhat of a car girl, loves sports, beer, and rock music. What's not to love?

Bride to be:

https://www.facebook...&type=3

I'll try to make a day trip to PF this year, but we'll see.

She's somewhat of a car girl, loves sports, beer, and rock music. What's not to love?

Does she have a sister!? :D

Congrats on getting married! Glad to see you're still Alive in the Superunknown

Hey AJ, great to see you pop back in here for an update. I see your Facebook posts from time to time, I'm happy for you man. Hope to see you and everyone else soon, don't know if I'll make it to PF this year.