Mitsubishi Owners Day (California)

Getting closer. So who's leaving from the San Fernando Valley and at what time? It's me and my brother in law in his First Gen GSX. Be cool to roll with others.

This one snuck up on me been so busy working on my new car I forgot about mod, all she needs is a battery and Ill be out there this saturday. Already got work off and if the starion doesnt run ill show up in my sc400

I'll be there early before or around 5ish. We'll try if we can reserved parking spots,

So is that all we have? 8 parking spots needed from the list of members commited to show up?

let us know if your not on that list.

John I will try to get that spot again for your convette just like last year. Looks like you did some work again on that body..

looks great!

I just don't want to see your car sitting out there on grassy parking lot man.

See you guys!

Bill

Edited by starzky

If everyone is leaving around 5 I guess I can get up early. My SQ will be running by then but without a tune, smog, registration and insurance it will be hard to get it there. So I'll still be taking the truck.

I'll be there early before or around 5ish. We'll try if we can reserved parking spots,

So is that all we have? 8 parking spots needed from the list of members commited to show up?

let us know if your not on that list.

John I will try to get that spot again for your convette just like last year. Looks like you did some work again on that body..

looks great!

I just don't want to see your car sitting out there on grassy parking lot man.

See you guys!

Bill

Thanks man! That would be awesome. I'm really hoping to score the same spot.

John, I'll send you a text later on. We can coordinate a meet location from the valley. I guess I'll get up early.

sounds good.

I'm planning on leaving no later than 5. It was a zoo of evo's last year.

Why don't we all meet up at the In n Out in studio city at say 5:30? It's right off the 101 next to the on/off ramp.

In-N-Out Burger

3640 Cahuenga Blvd

Studio City, CA 90068

https://www.google.com/maps/preview?q=In-N-Out+Burger+3640+Cahuenga+Blvd+Studio+City,+CA+90068&ie=UTF-8&ei=lCG-U577MMvioATS7oLYBw&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ

Why don't we all meet up at the In n Out in studio city at say 5:30? It's right off the 101 next to the on/off ramp.

In-N-Out Burger

3640 Cahuenga Blvd

Studio City, CA 90068

https://www.google.c...ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ

I'll be down for that, but we need to be there at 5:15. NO LATER!> leaving there at 5:30 at the latest. Not waiting for stragglers, drive fast and catch up. lol

I'm literally about 8 minutes away from that address. Too bad my car is still down :(

Unable to join this year...

Then take a different car. I'm taking my toyota because my SQ isn't ready.

I feel you man. This is my second MOD without a mitsu to show up in. First one, starion was over heating. This year I just haven't found another starquest. But like ucw said, take a different car. I took my daily beater last year and I'm taking it again this year. As long as I get to see other starquests I'm good. Hopefully third time's the charm next year.

Also, I'll be at that In N Out around 5ish.

Edited by Ayyrock

Fiji will make it to MOD *DM worked his magic on finishing the the new head swap and the 20g turbo set up. picked up the car to day and will do all the detailing tomorrow.

Dude, that's awesome. Can't wait to see it.

I'll be down for that, but we need to be there at 5:15. NO LATER!> leaving there at 5:30 at the latest. Not waiting for stragglers, drive fast and catch up. lol

I'm going to stick to 4:30. I think 5:30 is a little late last year I left my house like at 5, just before sunrise or so. Staff told me that I was the second to last car. The cars after that had to park in the grass.